Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset vs. Danville, Round 2
Thoughts on this one? I am sure that Somerset is heavily favored because of their domination over the Admirals in their regular season game..Confusedinglepar
i dont know about that because some teams do like to exact revenge but on the bad side danville has been very inconsistent:redboxer: all season
im taking somerset by 2 touchdowns
Somerset will advance to the regional final with this victory over the Ads. The first game match-up between these two teams was 23-6.
What is the story on Alex Lange for Somerset. I heard he got chopp blocked on a cheap play (they through a penalty flag on it) and he is out for the Danville game with a knee injury. Any truth to this?
That would be a problem for Somerset - a serious one.
Grey Goose Wrote:What is the story on Alex Lange for Somerset. I heard he got chopp blocked on a cheap play (they through a penalty flag on it) and he is out for the Danville game with a knee injury. Any truth to this?
That would be a problem for Somerset - a serious one.

Won't matter either way. Ads will roll.

DHS - 27

SHS - 12
The jumpers will win this one.

As for the chop block we saw #50 do that several times to the jumpers. We were glad to see the penalty finally called.
It is play-off time and with that said I am going with the Ads. Sam Harp is hard to beat this time of year.
I think that this game will be closer than what is was during the regular season but, the Briar Jumpers will still previal at the Briar Patch!!

Somerset - 28

Danville - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Somerset will repeat their 23-6 win of a few weeks ago
Somerset is going to be a tough out for anyone! I'm going with them by 21
Ill take danville by 14.
Somerset wins because danville has two errors on the special teams.
You think it wont matter! You must be drinking Admiral Kool Aid. Somerset has smashed the Ads three times in a row. What would make you think it would stop now! But now if Wilson and Lange are both out - you might get your win!
Gitback Coach Wrote:Won't matter either way. Ads will roll.

DHS - 27

SHS - 12

Just like they "rolled" through LCA right? Ha!
This will be a very tough game for the Briar Jumpers if Lange and Wilson are out. It sounds like at best that they will be way less than 100%. Without them at full speed I hope the Somerset defense can keep them in it and give them a chance to win in the 4th quarter.
My guess is that the injuries are minor at best. Anyone have any updates? I can guarantee you this-it will be a very, very physical game.
HOWLAMEISTHAT? Wrote:My guess is that the injuries are minor at best. Anyone have any updates? I can guarantee you this-it will be a very, very physical game.

In the writeup on the game in the Somerset newspaper it sounded like their availability for the Danville game is definitely in doubt and even if they play they will be limited.
If Wilson and Lange cannot go, that will definitely be a huge blow to the Jumpers. Hopefully, they can get healthier before Friday.
Somerset-35
Danville-14
Tevin Slaughter being out from an earlier injury may be the best news for the Ads. He has almost single handedly disrupted the Danville O the last two times these teams met. Good thing his Big Brother is up to speed now at the other D-end.

If Alex and Storm don't play it could be a tough night offensively for the Jumpers, heres hoping that they are ok.
I like Somerset in this one at Somerset. S 28 D 12
Somerset
Danville 22-16.
Danville, seems like Somerset is just to banged up to pull it out.
I'm pulling for the Ads but Somerset wins by at least 14 points.
#2 Danville 14 at #1 Somerset 21
danville 24
somerset 21
So, what's the status on #10 and #8? I am betting both are full strength and ready to go......
Somerset is going to be ready.... As long as our seniors come out and play like its their last 48 minutes together, then, I'll take Somerset in a battle 28-17.

Good luck Jumpers.