Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens 23 Steelers 20
BYE BYE Steelers, maybe next year.
Better watch out, the Bungles might knock you out of the playoffs lol.

Theres nothin better than watching the Steelers lose, except for twhen the Ravens are the ones doing it to them. 92 yards for the win.

With two games agains Cincy and Cleveland still remaining, and a winless Colts team and a not so good seattle team, i think the Ravens cruise for this title now.

TongueirateSho:

Ponytailmalu still needs to cut that hair, cause head and shoulders couldnt even help the steelers out tonight.
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311106023
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Every time the Steelers lose, an angel gets its wings!
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Every time the Steelers lose, an angel gets its wings!

I'll toast to that... :rockon:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Ravens!
Anytime the Steelers lose is a good time.
And the only reason they have became such a thorn in my side is because of all the freakin bandwagon jumpers we have on this site that love them SO SO MUCH! Kissy Kissy Heinsward.
Where in the hell are the Steeler fans??? They always troll this site but have been very quiet!!!
First of all I really do believe that Goodell has the Steelers flagged. Before you Raven and Bungle fans laugh, consider that in last years Ravens-Steelers game, two, count 'em two, Ravens hits were fined but not flagged. Then last night, how in the world is Manslaughter Lewis not flagged for helmet to helmet on Ward? That would give the Steelers first down deep in Raven territory. Then the Steeles are flagged for helmet to helmet. But with that being said, the Steelers will make the playoffs and we all know Steeler fans don't celebrate North Division titles, but Super Bowl titles. When the Steelers make the playoffs, rest assured, there is no way and I mean no way the Ravens will beat them three times in a season, especially when we get Farrior and Woodley and Ward and Legursky back. The Ravens barely beat half a team last night. Oh, yeah, I forgot the last pass interference call on the Steelers should have gone the other way. The receiver clearly held off the defender. Oh well, when a team gets six pass interfenrence calls in their favor in two games, somethings fishy. And for the Bungal fans, why do you continue to feel that your team is relevant to the NFL? They suck!! Always have, always will. At least the Ravens play real man football.
Shady Grady Wrote:First of all I really do believe that Goodell has the Steelers flagged. Before you Raven and Bungle fans laugh, consider that in last years Ravens-Steelers game, two, count 'em two, Ravens hits were fined but not flagged. Then last night, how in the world is Manslaughter Lewis not flagged for helmet to helmet on Ward? That would give the Steelers first down deep in Raven territory. Then the Steeles are flagged for helmet to helmet. But with that being said, the Steelers will make the playoffs and we all know Steeler fans don't celebrate North Division titles, but Super Bowl titles. When the Steelers make the playoffs, rest assured, there is no way and I mean no way the Ravens will beat them three times in a season, especially when we get Farrior and Woodley and Ward and Legursky back. The Ravens barely beat half a team last night. Oh, yeah, I forgot the last pass interference call on the Steelers should have gone the other way. The receiver clearly held off the defender. Oh well, when a team gets six pass interfenrence calls in their favor in two games, somethings fishy. And for the Bungal fans, why do you continue to feel that your team is relevant to the NFL? They suck!! Always have, always will. At least the Ravens play real man football.

Hey man just curious but how has the Steelers faired against the Ravens and Lewis this year?
Ballers Wrote:Hey man just curious but how has the Steelers faired against the Ravens and Lewis this year?
Hey man just curious but how did your Patriots fare against the Steelers this year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
L o L. Just a lucky day for the Steelers that day. Basically the coach told em this.

Steelers Coach: Now you all know we can't hold Brady's and Welkers jockstraps, so we are going to jerk out our secret weapon. Back in the bag I have it, it's called LUCK. We haven't used it all year and noone else has it. Let's use this LUCK to beat the Patriots because we don't have a shot.
Ballers Wrote:L o L. Just a lucky day for the Steelers that day. Basically the coach told em this.

Steelers Coach: Now you all know we can't hold Brady's and Welkers jockstraps, so we are going to jerk out our secret weapon. Back in the bag I have it, it's called LUCK. We haven't used it all year and noone else has it. Let's use this LUCK to beat the Patriots because we don't have a shot.
Confusednicker: Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure thats what it was LOL..good stuff Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
First, I want to start off with the Steelers/Ravens rivalry is the best in all of pro sports. IMO the Steelers/Ravens are the two best teams in the AFC. Even if I was not a fan of either team I would watch because they are always so competitive and hard hitting, usually the first to ten wins.
The game was lost on 3rd down. The Ravens were 14 of 21 on third downs. They were converting on 3rd and longs. IDK what Flacco's rating was on 3rd down, I am sure it was through the roof.
Although it did not cost the Steeler the game the officiating was suspect at times. Such as the helmet to helmet hit on Ward, not called. The helmet to helmet hit on Clark was. It was not the vicious of a hit. The pass interference towards the end of the game against the Steelers should should not have been called. The reciever was grabbing just as much as the defender.
That's alright Ravens, enjoy your AFCN title. Because they will not win the Super Bowl.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Steelers gave this one away. And we were unable to stop Flacco on 3rd down.
Ballers Wrote:Hey man just curious but how has the Steelers faired against the Ravens and Lewis this year?

One thing for sure: The Pats are done. Two losses in a row. As for your question, the first game was a beat down, plain and simple. That's all you can say. I'm a lifelong Steeler fan and hard core. But the truth is the truth. Everything that could go wrong that day did and the Ravens were ready to play. As for last night's game: Having Farrior and Woodley out really hurt the defense. The pass rush suffered, therefore Flacco had more time. I thought the defense played too passive on the last drive. They played not to lose instead of coming after them. But I respect the heck out of the Ravens. The Ravens and Steelers play football the way it is supposed to be played. I am not a Ray Lewis fan, I respect him because he personally called Ben when he was going through a tough time. When the game is over, you will see the Raven and Steeler players showing mutual respect. But for 60 minutes they want to kill each other. The Men of Steel will make the playoffs and they will be ready.
Serious question, would anyone in here fight Lewis?
Still 2nd in the division, still going to the playoffs.
Let's not forget, the Bengals are in First place Confusednicker:
Stardust Wrote:Let's not forget, the Bengals are in First place Confusednicker:
Only till Sunday!!!!:redboxer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:Where in the hell are the Steeler fans??? They always troll this site but have been very quiet!!!

Looks like they all finally came out of hiding!
Can this Ravens team win the super bowl?
^I wouldn't count them out at all.
First of all, I have nothing against Ray Lewis. He plays hard and to be 36 and play the way he plays is unreal. But to prove my earlier post, both he and Ryan Clark were fined for helmet to helmet hits. Only Clark was flagged. This happened more times than I can count. A helmet to helmet is a helmet to helmet. Clark's gave the Ravens a big first down while the Steelers had to settle for a field goal when Lewis wasn't flagged. If those hits are going to be flagged, then they ought to be flagged for everyone.
^
Screw this helmet to helmet bull crap.
I say let em play.
If they get knocked out so be it.
I could care less, there getting payed millions, that should be sufficient enough for the risk.
They take a player like Lewis or even Harrison and make them play like there soft.
Its total nonsense.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Screw this helmet to helmet bull crap.
I say let em play.
If they get knocked out so be it.
I could care less, there getting payed millions, that should be sufficient enough for the risk.
They take a player like Lewis or even Harrison and make them play like there soft.
Its total nonsense.

I completely disagree - This is something that has to be taken out of football. It's not the professionals that are the problem. This is an issue with 16, 17, 18 year-old kids being paralyzed for life due to Helmet to Helmet hits. Thus, this needs to be removed from football period to ensure that it is taught correctly at the earliest of ages.
^
With high school i understand, but were talking about the pro.
IMHO, the biggest reason i watch pro football is because of the speed of the game and huge hits.
Now a half of thats gone.
If youre a QB and Harrison knocks your head off, oh well.