Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co 75 Lewis Co. 45
Final

The game was slowed down by horrible officals. 22 fouls called on Lawrence Co only in the 1st half

Balance scoring by Lawrence Co. sorry no stats at this time.
Congrats Dawgs...
Congrats LC
Cool. Not sure what Lewis has this year but nice to see the Dawgs back on their winning ways.
Lewis lost to SC by only a margin of 6, I think, earlier in the year. The dawgs really seemed to come to play tonight. I didn't think they had football at Rose Hill.lol. Looks like Lawrence Co. is really starting to pull together and get things back in order. Another test tomorrow night against a pretty descent Rose Hill team.
I thought the final was 75 to 35 but I could be wrong. Lawrence also proved that they truly are a physical team tonight. These tough kids weren't afraid to stick there nose in and beat and bang no matter what size they were.
Hope to have better refs, the worst officating I have seen all year. Good job, DAWGS. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Congrats Lawrence County!
Congrats LC
Lawrence:

Wilks - 14
C. Thompson - 7
Brewer- 19
Bradley - 9
Michael - 1
S. Thompson - 5
Pelfrey - 9
Hunt - 4
Copley - 7

stats from Daily Independent
"DFENSE" Wrote:Lawrence:

Wilks - 14
C. Thompson - 7
Brewer- 19
Bradley - 9
Michael - 1
S. Thompson - 5
Pelfrey - 9
Hunt - 4
Copley - 7

stats from Daily Independent
With a couple of the distractions not on the team any longer I can see Lawrence gelling a little towards tournament time and giving a good showing in the district.

Way to go Dawgs.