Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley County
36.67%
Southwestern
63.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Southwestern 11/4 First Round 5A Playoffs
Based off what? Coming from a district with only 4 teams...? Where you can lose every district gm and still get in... Smh

Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Before the LCC game I would have took Whitley for sure. That loss made me lose some confidence in WC. I still think they have a great shot. SW's district is pretty bad. Those kids at SW have been through a alot and it is hard for me to pick against them.

WC 28
SW 21
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I sure hope they bring some stick-em then the way they fumbled it around last year lol

HAHA. That is definitely true. SW couldn't hold onto the ball to save their life last year.:thatsfunn
^
lol 9 fumbles and 5 of them were lost i believe.
Whitley couldnt of had a better night if they tried, but Whitley was in no way 45 points better last year.
I think Whitley was better and should have won, but not 45 points and a shutout better.
I remember SW's announcers on the radio being like, what happend? lol
Yeah, SW had like 5 fumbles, 2 INTs, and like 4 turnover on downs. SW didn't want to win that night.

SW just couldn't stop Cody Bramlett.

But yeah, I agree. THere is no way that game should have been 45 to 0.
They be.:pondering:tter try to stop the FB this year or it could be a long night
Fooseball Devil Wrote:They be.:pondering:tter try to stop the FB this year or it could be a long night

Yeah, I was looking at Bryant Boston's stats. Pretty impressive.
Southwestern has been proving people wrong all season, especially amid all of the adversity that has come their way in 2011. It's a real credit to those young men, their parents, coaches, community, and the culture of that school to rally behind this football team and go 5-0 in district play and now, I believe they get yet another monkey off their back as the playoff curse from the past few seasons ends Friday with a victory over Whitley Co. 32-26.

Congratulations to this squad. They certainly deserve some credit.
UKFan8 Wrote:Southwestern has been proving people wrong all season, especially amid all of the adversity that has come their way in 2011. It's a real credit to those young men, their parents, coaches, community, and the culture of that school to rally behind this football team and go 5-0 in district play and now, I believe they get yet another monkey off their back as the playoff curse from the past few seasons ends Friday with a victory over Whitley Co. 32-26.

Congratulations to this squad. They certainly deserve some credit.

Great post.:thanks:
Goto go with the ole alma mater.... WC 30 SW 22
wildthang3 Wrote:Based off what? Coming from a district with only 4 teams...? Where you can lose every district gm and still get in... Smh

Southwestern's district is horrible. The records of the teams that they beat in district is 17-35 and none of them had a winning record. The record of the 3 teams that Whitley County had to play is 21-9.

Southwestern deserves credit for coming together with all the adversity that they faced but I think any of the teams from the other district would have went 5-0 against South Laurel, North Laurel, Lincoln County, Madison Southern and Pulaski County.
Im gonna be in Somerset for this one.
Its been a while since ive been over there....

If SW cant stop Brytant, and Whitley cant stop Powell, it could very well by 54-53.
SW slows Bryant and gets the win 38-30. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
Wc by 8
This should be a good game but, I don't think that Southwestern will have the result as last year. I think that the Warriors will keep Whitley pressured all night and come away with the win.

Southwestern - 35

Whitley Co. - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Game day is finally here!!! Safe travels to all of the Colonel Nation to The Reservation tonight!
^
Thanks, looking forward to the game!
Here is the Warriors' game preview:

http://somerset-kentucky.com/localsports...since-2006
So what has come of the allegations of SWPC football and the former coach. Will everything be made public.
I correctly picked Whitley in this game last year. But, despite the up and coming talent WC has at QB, I'm going to go with SW in 2011 40-30
GetChili Wrote:Yeah, I was looking at Bryant Boston's stats. Pretty impressive.

Not as impressive as his size..lol. If the kid had ANY lateral movement he would be unreal.
former Wrote:So what has come of the allegations of SWPC football and the former coach. Will everything be made public.

They are still investigating. Evidently, they are going back since he got there and are interviewing former players.
im hoping whitley can win this one. good luck to both teams tonight