Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSPs
Who has a Playstaion Portable?! I got one for Christmas and I've been playing it ALLLLLL night. It's awesome! I love it! :big grin: :big grin: :big grin:
Reizvoll has one.
I have played it and I love it as well.
Get a memory card for it, it will hold MP3's and video then.

What kind of games do you have?
If you have broadband interenet, you can also get a wireless router for them and be online wire free. My boy figured that one out and he used to do the whole BGR thing in every room of the house with his...
I have one...but i can't figure out how to put MP3's on it yet...i love to play my games on it though.
I bought Cats Fan a while back.. I love it... We have a baseball, basketball and racing game.. and for Christmas I bought him Family Guy Season 1 and 2 for it
Cowhunter,

Put to MP3's on your PSP you have to use a USB cable to connect your PSP to your computer. You can use the cord that comes with a digital camera MOST of the time because the connection end for the PSP is usually the same. After you do just copy and paste to the E: drive or whichever drive it names the USB port on your PC, you can also hold 'control' in which left clicking some songs that you want to send to your PSP and then right click on one that has been highlighted and click 'Send to E:' or whatever.

We have tried the wireless router thing at school because they have put them up about every ten feet in the hallways so every classroom's laptops and stuff can connect from anywhere in the building. The only problem with that is, at school we have to go through a proxy system and it is odd setting up the connection to get through and use the proxy because you have to get the proxy address and all kinds of stuff. Reizvoll and I are working on it though. I meant to tell him to try it in the hospital because they should have a T3 or so connection with wireless routers but I totally forgot to mention it when I came back up to his room.
thanks tribe
No problem. I am 99% sure that it will work, if not then just let me know and I will ask Reiz to make absolutely sure.

You can get a memory card to make your PSP hold more songs but standard it holds around 5 normal length songs..
Oh, and cutting down the bit rate of songs with some software with slightly reduce the quality of the song but it will make the size smaller therefore your PSP will be able to hold more songs.
I like mine alright...
Mine has like 6 songs on it right now and about 9 pics. I wish it could hold more songs though. I got the USB cord for it tonight...and a car charger, screen protector, and Cheaper By The Dozen. The only game I have right now for it is The Sims 2. I want a basketball and baseball game.
My psp has been through alot. I've thrown it about 20 times, with an average of 3 seconds airtime per throw. The analog stick is broke off, the L button is really loose, but the screen is still 100% clean and there are no dead pixels.

I couldn't try it in the hospital because they don't allow wireless things such as cell phones, laptops, psps etc. If it didn't put out a wireless signal you could use it though or whatever they said. I was in the ER when they told me and wasn't really into paying attention.

The proxy settings at school suck, but yeah you can most of the time walk into a starbucks or other restaurant and surf the internet for free. Excluding the fact if they have a secured intranet network, or they just don't plain have a router.

PSP's are great, but I'm not into sports games. I don't know what to recommend for you Cali.

If anyone doesn't get how to put music or whatever on there, just tell me. I made this walkthrough guide thing for when theswag asked me how to do it. I think I still have it around here somewhere.
Need for Speed Underground Rivals is the best racing game for it that I have seen.

Seems like I remember a basketball game and seeing the graphics for it but I have never played any sports games on it.
I love mine... my baseball game is probably my favorite
i love mine i have a 512 mb memory stick for it so i have quite a few songs on there and i have madden,tennis,nba 06, nfsrivals, and untold legends great system sit in the back of class and play your heart out lol
MCHS_FBALL#14 Wrote:great system sit in the back of class and play your heart out lol

Exactly. I think I almost failed my junior year.
Reizvoll Wrote:Exactly. I think I almost failed my junior year.
me 2 lol im just glad this is senior year and all i have to worry about is a portfolio