Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison Co.@ Ashland 11/4 4A playoffs first round
Thoughts and predictions

I say

Ashland 55

Harrison-12
Tomcats 28-6. Will not be the blowout many have thought of when using comparisons to Highlands and Cov Cat. Using the Belfry game tells me that the Breds can keep this repspectable.
Stardust Wrote:Tomcats 28-6. Will not be the blowout many have thought of when using comparisons to Highlands and Cov Cat. Using the Belfry game tells me that the Breds can keep this repspectable.

I don't think we can to much from the belfry game I mean JC beat them Ashland Beat JC. The cats really didn't perform well in the belfry game a lot of missed reads and bad communication as well as penalties really hurt the cats in that game when they play there best they are a lot better then that game indicated.
Ashland should blow out Harrison County by half time. They are not as good as either Rowan County or Boyd County and Ashland had no trouble beating the Vikings or Lions. Belfry and Ashland are both much better than people in NKY have been led to believe.
Ashland large.
Ashland by 4 touchdowns

a
IMO teams like Harrison don't belong in the playoffs.
Tomcats wont have any problems in this one.
main thing is to stay focused and not have any injuries for the rest of the playoffs.
2dog Wrote:IMO teams like Harrison don't belong in the playoffs.

Yeah, but unless someone steps up and writes the KHSAA a check, they're here to stay. :HitWall: Ashland should make this one a running clock at some point in the second half. Harrison County is a punching bag.
Ashland easily over Harrison.
Can you dig it? Wrote:Yeah, but unless someone steps up and writes the KHSAA a check, they're here to stay. :HitWall: Ashland should make this one a running clock at some point in the second half. Harrison County is a punching bag.

What do you mean write KHSAA a check. KHSAA does not get the money nor does the KHSAA make the rules. It's the schools who vote for every single rule and dictate what the KHSAA governs. The money that is made from the playoffs is split directly with the teams. Thus, this is a payday for Harrison county, money that helps ensure that every other program in their school has money for. I know people hate it purely from the sense of seeing bad football teams play in the playoffs, but football is the money maker for every other sport in the High School. These teams need the money that a playoff game gets them in order to make sure they have a golf team and other sports that all lose money
Ashland
Haven't seen Harrison County play. For those of you who have seen them play, what are your thoughts?
Ashland
Ashland by 20+.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]