Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wins game 7?
Texas Rangers or the St. Louis Cardinals tonight at 8:05
Who wins this winner takes all game?
Sadly, the Cardinals will win. The Rangers have choked it away. Unfortunately, the arrogant, foul-mouthed, and whiny Carpenter will pitch well on three days rest. There is no real justice on this earth.
Yeah but Carpenter is not to good off of short rest
Rangers lost the World Series last night! Cards in a blowout!
The machine goes wild on the Rangers.
I don't like either team, and hate St Loius, BUT I'm pulling for St Louis. I'm confused too.
It's just not meant for Texas to win this series.
Hopefully the Rangers will pull it out. I wouldn't say I hate the Cards because I'm a fan of Pujols, Berkman, and Holliday. I'd just like to see someone else win it, the Cards have been there before, the Rangers haven't won it before.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Truth Wrote:Sadly, the Cardinals will win. The Rangers have choked it away. Unfortunately, the arrogant, foul-mouthed, and whiny Carpenter will pitch well on three days rest. There is no real justice on this earth.
Forget to mention "one of the 2 best pitchers in baseball" ?
Arrogant? Be as dominant at something, as he is pitching , and you would have reason to be arrogant. Foul-mouthed? :lame:. Whiny? :zzz:.

As Byrnesy jus said on pre-game... "Seeing Carpenter 3 times in 10 days, if you cant get to him, you dont deserve to win."

NL Central gets the trophy with pitching and defense over AL Offense, 7-4.
I hope Texas can win big!
St Louis