Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lex Christian 14 Danville 13
Danville led 13-0 at the half.
Surprised by the weakness in this district.

Somerset appears to the the class of the district.
Wow,did not see this one coming.
Not many people did Rocky Top.
^
I'm with you guys. I thought Danville would have came out on top.

Congrats Eagles.
Big win. Congrats LCA.
I picked Danville. Congrats LCA.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Surprised by the weakness in this district.

Somerset appears to the the class of the district.

I agree, everyone including me was talking all offseason about how much of a bear this district would be and the playoffs may still prove that consensus true. However, right now it has been a bit of a disappointment as far as competitiveness.
WOW Cograts LCA.
Yeah, I thought this district would be a lot stronger...guess not. I'm really shocked by this score. I thought Danville and their speed would be too much for the Eagles...guess not. haha
Maybe a district 7 sweep (which is looking very possible) will turn the opinion of this district back around. At least this game was competitive though. I have to say, Middlesboro came ready to play against us tonight also. Overall though, this district has yet to live up to the 'most competitive district in 2A' billing.
Congrats LCA
10/21/2011
Lexington Christian 14 Danville 13

Danville 0 7 6 0 13
Lexington Christian 0 0 14 0 14

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/10/15/13961...z1bUEJSY00
Wow, another upset tonight. I had thought about putting this game in the weekly pick'em, but I figured everybody would be picking Danville anyway.

Congrats LCA. I believe this gives them the #2 seed in the district, which means they will be hosting Shelby Valley in the first round.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Danville jumped out to a 13-0 lead before Lexington Christian quarterback Lincoln Henzman figured in two straight TDs in the third quarter to send the host Eagles to a 14-13 surprise victory.
Jadarius Brown and Tryston Ford scored on 18- and 23-yard runs, respectively, to put the Admirals (6-3) in front.
Henzman threw a 43-yard pass to Justin King for Lexington Christian's first score. He scored on a 5-yard run less than four minutes later to give the Eagles the lead.
Henzman wound up 9-for-20 for 164 yards for the Eagles (4-5). He also ran for 52 yards on 10 carries. King caught four passes for 87 yards.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/10/21/19303...z1bUKc8KrJ