Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Harlan County Oct 21st
I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
Please use common sense when posting on here...
Thank You Sir!
common sense? whats that?
Wow. I was reading the other one & before i got to the end it was closed lol. Why?
I think Stardust was afraid the thread would end up with more post than him LOL.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:common sense? whats that?

Something that, judging from the previous thread, you are lacking in.
I would like to thank you Stardust for your intelligent warning in my inbox..
and i would like to assure everyone i will not be posting such inappropriate words such as.. monkey beater and salami slapper ever again while on BGR.

Even though i have seen much worse.. Good call:Thumbs:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Wow. I was reading the other one & before i got to the end it was closed lol. Why?

It was closed because a few thought it would be best to take it from a game discussion with some friendly jabs to a childish mess.
Quote:It was closed because a few thought it would be best to take it from a game discussion with some friendly jabs to a childish mess.

its all in good fun though, good laughs. not everybody takes everything seriously ya know...
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:its all in good fun though, good laughs. not everybody takes everything seriously ya know...

I don't take things to serious at all. But when a somewhat civil discussion with a few jabs turns into something that sounds like a bunch of 12 year olds trying to one up each other I draw the line.
Perry still wins!! Sorry
sorry for being childish!!!! hurts my feelings that i acted in any such of a way!!
Quote:I don't take things to serious at all. But when a somewhat civil discussion with a few jabs turns into something that sounds like a bunch of 12 year olds trying to one up each other I draw the line.

yeah but its really no big deal IMO. i didn't see any cursing words?
i see your point though, an its all settled.

THE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN EVERYONE!

Now... can we get back on topic?
perry central AWWWW YEAHHHHH AWWWW YEAAAAAHHHH
i reckon the black bears will find out what reality really is tomorrow night. this 8-0 stuff comes to a end!
Perry better get over their cold weather woes tomorrow.
It's going to be FRIGID.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:i reckon the black bears will find out what reality really is tomorrow night. this 8-0 stuff comes to a end!

r u attending this game?
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:sorry for being childish!!!! hurts my feelings that i acted in any such of a way!!

You still da man!!
I'm wearing like 7 layers of clothes.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:r u attending this game?

Are you??
EastKyMx Wrote:You still da man!!

true dat
EastKyMx Wrote:Are you??

of course!!!!
uhmmm dont bears hibernate in cold weather!?!??! would kinda like to see perry pull this 1 off just bc of the cockiness of these "filthy animals'.....i say take a bath and become clean animals Smile if perry wins i say they bernie on the 50 yard line
ballwolf54 Wrote:uhmmm dont bears hibernate in cold weather!?!??! would kinda like to see perry pull this 1 off just bc of the cockiness of these "filthy animals'.....i say take a bath and become clean animals Smile if perry wins i say they bernie on the 50 yard line

il sure do it!!!!
If perry wins...
no one will leave Harlan alive lol
That a threat?
Should be a good game, I see Harlan takeing this one.
EastKyMx Wrote:That a threat?

Just using my common sense lol
ballwolf54 Wrote:uhmmm dont bears hibernate in cold weather!?!??! would kinda like to see perry pull this 1 off just bc of the cockiness of these "filthy animals'.....i say take a bath and become clean animals Smile if perry wins i say they bernie on the 50 yard line

Black Bears actually are feeding this time of year fattening up for the winter.

It's so cold and damp out. I hope it doesn't hurt our passing game.
Loving the new clean thread!....AHHHH!...thanks!

[IMG][/IMG]