Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Betsy Layne
68.42%
Shelby Valley
31.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Shelby Valley
Who wins and why ?
SV is the better team and should win by a few scores but if BL figures out they can throw the ball BL will win it. Im going to say SV wins 46 to 42 in a shootout but it may very well be the other way around.
Shelby Valley Pass Defensive has been horrible this season, If Betsy Layne can't throw the ball then SV will win

Shelby Valley 38

Betsy Layne 21
Shelby Valley by 3 touchdowns.
Should be a good game, I don't see a high scoring game...Bobcats by 8
Betsy Layne 20-14
SV is a good team they have a great running game but i think if BL stops lucas fields and matt may they win the game the QB cant throw, the running game is all they have im thinking BL by 12
Valley's running game is too good.

Betsy Layne-20

Valley-38
Betsy Layne.-36-34
Betsy Lane 40
Valley - 21
This game is one I'd like to see. Not really any big name teams but I think this will be a good test for both teams. Call me crazy but I'm going with Shelby Valley by a touchdown

SV-42
BL-35
Shelby Valley 42
Betsy Layne 21
Shelby Valley by 2 td's.
some great runnin backs in this game!!! bl has jarrel and #22 (cant remember his name) both r tough runners and hard to bring down. sv rushed for around 450 yards against leslies defense (fields around 250 -300 matt may around 150-200) so im not for sure on this one. bl has a tough defense, sv let lc come back and win after a 28-6 lead after halftime.
sv-42
bl- 30
neither have played that great of teams. theier both similar.

i have no idea who will win. the score will be 22-20:ChairHit:
truthbetold Wrote:neither have played that great of teams. theier both similar.

SV played within 13 pts of P-burg, and BL lost by like 40 something. SV lost by 7 to LC and BL lost by 2. So as those two games as barometers it is hard to tell. Last time they played SV won like 66-0 or something. SV should win this game by 3-4 td's, but their defense will more than likely allow alot of points and let this game to be close. Giving Bl a chance to win.
truthbetold Wrote:neither have played that great of teams. theier both similar.

true true my bad i forgot about pburg
SV will win big with the numbers put up against leslie.
truthbetold Wrote:true true my bad i forgot about pburg

No big deal, althoug P-burg and LC arent exactly Powerhouses this year but they are pretty good.
Betsy Layne
I'm feelin the upset!!!!! BL by 2!
Betsy Layne by 6 points...
PCC HAWKS beat SV pretty bad.
BL will beat SV IMO by 2 tds.
Have to take Shelby!!! by two touchdowns
oak 76 Wrote:PCC HAWKS beat SV pretty bad.
BL will beat SV IMO by 2 tds.

What does a top 10 3A team in Pike Central have to do with this game? SV did lose pretty bad but PCC isn't a common opponent between theese teams and is a very talented team. SV is more talented and should beat BL but BL will have a chance in this one. I think that it will be close but it shouldn't be close.
I too am smelling the upset, Valley 56-55 triple ot.