Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any info from UK Pros VS Alice Lloyd
Any stats or score?
Big Blue All Stars- 115
Alice Lloyd- 87

Unofficial scoring stats:

All-Stars (Looks like they missed 2 points somewhere, but you get the idea)

- Faried 33
- Cousins 31
- Knight 12
- Rondo 11
- Harrellson 11
- Mack 7
- Moss 4
- Liggins 4
- Hayes 0

Alice Lloyd

- Dalton 29
- Wilson 19
- Stepp 9
- Muse 8
- Hall 8
- Ailshie 5
- Hayes 4
- Green 3
- Thompson 2

This is from allkyhoops.com
I know it was played at Knott County Central High School and from all the pics on facebook it looks like that place was packed
I was disappointed in the turnout at the Expo Center. Only around 4,000 showed up. Lots of empty seats everywhere.
BCF4L Wrote:I was disappointed in the turnout at the Expo Center. Only around 4,000 showed up. Lots of empty seats everywhere.

The expo center has a hard time getting people out for anything. Idk.
4000 of 7000 seats filled and no BB all stars line up was not known till that morning i'd say that pretty good....Ticket prices kept a lot of people away....
BCF4L Wrote:I was disappointed in the turnout at the Expo Center. Only around 4,000 showed up. Lots of empty seats everywhere.

Honestly, I don't think it was advertised enough, plus if Rondo had showed up I'm sure more would have been there.

If Bledsoe & Wall had come you would have been lucky to get a ticket.
check out how high kenneth faried got on this dunk
Strikeout King Wrote:I know it was played at Knott County Central High School and from all the pics on facebook it looks like that place was packed

Standing Room Only!!!!
It was a nice crowd but a far cry from standing room only. There were several seats available.
killerb Wrote:Standing Room Only!!!!

I would have love to have been there and seen it