•  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Gets a BIG Transfer?
Ballers Wrote:L o L.. sounds good to me.
I seriously just lol'd when I seen the word "Canuck".

:biggrin:

Aslan Wrote:Any news on his eligibility?

Nothing yet! Zaga needs to contact his "Inside Sources" and get us some info!!!
Jay Paige will not play a day here in Kentucky! I believe there will be to many problems with how he got here and what "possibly" went on before he did. His best bet will be to take the long drive back to New York and try to get that player of the year again their and a state championship to boot! Good luck to him and whoevers team he gets eligible for though, he is a great kid and an awesome player too.
IMO somethings going on for it to take this long for them to rule him eligible. I mean from new york to here is a legit move, but with his former coach throwing a fit for him leaving and surrounding schools putting in against him it could honestly go either way. Tate cox had to appeal his but even so he was eligible before the season started his junior year. But like i said it could go either way. But i think he may have to appeal it then wait for another ruling and then we're back to square one. But i hope Paige gets eligible, its just weird for him not to be eligible by now after moving from ny.
KHSAA12 Wrote:IMO somethings going on for it to take this long for them to rule him eligible. I mean from new york to here is a legit move, but with his former coach throwing a fit for him leaving and surrounding schools putting in against him it could honestly go either way. Tate cox had to appeal his but even so he was eligible before the season started his junior year. But like i said it could go either way. But i think he may have to appeal it then wait for another ruling and then we're back to square one. But i hope Paige gets eligible, its just weird for him not to be eligible by now after moving from ny.

I've been trying to tell you people this all along. It is not a legit move but you never know, he may prevail in the end.
Irish Wrote:I've been trying to tell you people this all along. It is not a legit move but you never know, he may prevail in the end.
e

Wow, do you want to talk about how he got eligible to play for you COACH??????? Please dont try to continue to hurt this kid, I think uve done enough already in the 2 yrs he has been with you and all things uve posted on the local websites. I think uve got ur point across!!!
Irish Wrote:I've been trying to tell you people this all along. It is not a legit move but you never know, he may prevail in the end.

Apparently you and Ballers share a hotline to Mrs Cleo, Unless what Ballstar is saying is true COACH.

Why would you continuously bash the kids chances to play in a good area for High School basketball. Then turn around and ask if OTHER people really care about this kid?

:gtfo:
EastKyMx Wrote:Apparently you and Ballers share a hotline to Mrs Cleo, Unless what Ballstar is saying is true COACH.

Why would you continuously bash the kids chances to play in a good area for High School basketball. Then turn around and ask if OTHER people really care about this kid?

:gtfo:

You don't get it: not a coach of Jaysean's, but know someone who knows him fairly well. Everyone in J'town cared a lot about this kid so I don't know why you think he was treated poorly. Makes no sense.
Anybody remember the investigation into Eric Bledsoe?? Perry Central might be putting winning before common sense, just what if he becomes eligible and gets that D-1 scholarship, investigation pursues, who in Perry County would want to be under that microscope????
With or without Jaysean perry is still going to be the team to beat this year.
If Hazard has gotten there players eligible over the last couple of years I don't see why this kid couldn't be ruled eligible.
talked to jaysean saturday n he said they should know monday!
^ Hell Yeeah!!!
We might know by Monday, if the KHSAA's board ever gets done with their 3 week golf game. :HitWall:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:We might know by Monday, if the KHSAA's board ever gets done with their 3 week golf game. :HitWall:

:Thumbs:
king360 Wrote:If Hazard has gotten there players eligible over the last couple of years I don't see why this kid couldn't be ruled eligible.

Perry got Kory Martin eligible, heck if he can get eligible everybody should be eligible no questions asked!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Perry got Kory Martin eligible, heck if he can get eligible everybody should be eligible not questions asked!

Lets hope they bull that magic with Jaysean!
Irish Wrote:You don't get it: not a coach of Jaysean's, but know someone who knows him fairly well. Everyone in J'town cared a lot about this kid so I don't know why you think he was treated poorly. Makes no sense.

I never said you treated him poorly?!?!

All I said was acting like an ass is going to make you always be seen as one! If someone cared about Jaysean, I DONT think they would be so eager to get on Multiple sites and try and jeopardize his chances of eligibility to play Basketball IMO.

So pretty much like everyone else on this site, I am going to ignore your posts from now on.

:yeah:
king360 Wrote:Lets hope they bull that magic with Jaysean!

I meant pull..
^Someone is wanting an NBA lock out to end looks like Big Grin
Any word...//?
^Waiting myself. If I hear anything I'll def have it posted on here. But so far nothing.
Anybody hear anything yet?????
Saw some posts on the most legit source in the world "Topix" lol. Posts were from New Yorkers. They said Jaysean was ruled INELIGIBLE. Said Jaysean was moving to some place called Maple Grove in NY. Who knows, just what I read. Hope its not true though, I was wanting to watch him play for PCC this year.
Wonder if this is true?..//talked to a couple of ppl the other day thats delt with khsaa situation rulings as this one and each one said its really unlikely for him to get eligible due to his old coach throwing such a fit and about every other school in the region putting in against him becoming eligible. Hope the best for jaysean though wheather it be him playing in the 14th or ny.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Saw some posts on the most legit source in the world "Topix" lol. Posts were from New Yorkers. They said Jaysean was ruled INELIGIBLE. Said Jaysean was moving to some place called Maple Grove in NY. Who knows, just what I read. Hope its not true though, I was wanting to watch him play for PCC this year.

Eligible lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Eligible lol

I was just saying that since it was on topix that it's probably a lie.

I just got HIT UP asking if Jaysean was eligible lol
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Saw some posts on the most legit source in the world "Topix" lol. Posts were from New Yorkers. They said Jaysean was ruled INELIGIBLE. Said Jaysean was moving to some place called Maple Grove in NY. Who knows, just what I read. Hope its not true though, I was wanting to watch him play for PCC this year.

I'm sure that anything on Topix is true. lol. Smile
zaga_fan Wrote:I was just saying that since it was on topix that it's probably a lie.

I just got HIT UP asking if Jaysean was eligible lol

Your Welcome Smile
I was at Perry today, and what I heard was that he is eligible, just waiting on the rest of the paperwork.
king360 Wrote:I was at Perry today, and what I heard was that he is eligible, just waiting on the rest of the paperwork.

'Bout time.

:haters:

[Image: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/LL...qh2mf0.gif]
  •  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next