Lexington Catholic
Boyle County
Covington Catholic
Rockcastle County
Russel County
Johnson Central
Knox Central

Thoughts?....
Cant forget about Ashland Tomcats either. Did not realize they were 6-1. Also looked up George Washington whom the tomcats lost to 18-14. Their ranked #2 in West Virginia.
Highands is a Clear favorite to win class 4A.
I agree. But cant cut out cov cath, very close game they played against the blue birds..
Way to early to tell, but Highlands would be my favorite for the 4A
Highlands
Highlands is the favorite and it isn't even close.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Highlands is the favorite and it isn't even close.

I have to agree based on the results so far this season. :Thumbs:
Highlands
I would think you should include Collins in this mix. Yes, Highlands has shown that they are head above the rest BUT Collins should be part of the list that you mentioned.
Are we serious? Should this even be discussed? Highlands will run away with it, hands down...
Highlands or Cov. Catholic have to be the favorite to represent the eastern districts, but if either of these two have an off game, they could be beat by any of the teams mentioned.....Don't forget Johnson Central. The east is by far the tougher to make it through because of the quantity of good teams. Every district has at least 2 quality teams.

From the western districts you have Madisonville, Franklin-Simpson, and Lone Oak. I think one of these three teams will represent the west in Bowling Green, but will have to go through North Oldham or Collins to get there.
Highlands. I'd love to put someone else in the mix, but not this year!
Highlands hands down.
Lexington Catholic or Cov Catholic are probably the only schools that can give Highlands a run for their money...With that said, Highlands looks good on paper.
I will be very shocked if Highlands didn't win it this year. They'll have to deal with CovCath again, but I just don't see any other 4A team giving them a huge problem
FBfan4life Wrote:Lexington Catholic or Cov Catholic are probably the only schools that can give Highlands a run for their money...With that said, Highlands looks good on paper.

Using Lex Cath and HHS games versus Boyle as a barometer, It looks like the Birds are a 2-3 TD favored team!
Highlands. There are some other good teams but I just don't see Highlands losing this year.
It's a toss up between Highlands, Cov. Cath, and Lex Cath. One of these 3 will be crowned 4a champ. Coaching will be the deciding factor, IMO.
Highlands is the heavy favorite but there are a few teams that can give them a run.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Navajo4life Wrote:Are we serious? Should this even be discussed? Highlands will run away with it, hands down...

Exactly!!!!
Guys, come on. My Boyd County Lions have as much chance of knocking off Highlands as anyone else, somewhere in the 0 percentile range. Here's a bigger mystery, what color will the grass be tomorrow?
seems like everyone forgot about the cov cath and highlands game. 42-37. its extremely difficult to beat a team twice in one season. last year highlands played ryle twice beat them once and lost to them once. anything can happen
I like Highlands to win it this year. I'll take Lexington Catholic next year.
Tommy2tone Wrote:I would think you should include Collins in this mix. Yes, Highlands has shown that they are head above the rest BUT Collins should be part of the list that you mentioned.
Collins don't stand a snowballs chance in hell!:lmao:
BoyleCounty Wrote:I like Highlands to win it this year. I'll take Lexington Catholic next year.

I like Highlands this year and next year!
sstack Wrote:I like Highlands this year and next year!

Of course you do.
sstack Wrote:I like Highlands this year and next year!

Highlands will see Lexington Catholic in the playoffs. Highlands will win in the end but next year with Bolin returning, the shoe will be on the other foot.
Highlands
BoyleCounty Wrote:Highlands will see Lexington Catholic in the playoffs. Highlands will win in the end but next year with Bolin returning, the shoe will be on the other foot.

Highlands has two very good QB's returning next year!