•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Perry Central 10/7
i look for pcc to pull this one out
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::hilarious:

OMG, I just about spewed my drink all over the place here when I saw this. GREAT ONE LAKER20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglmao:

It wouldn't let me quote your "Blame it on the Rain" video, but good one buddy!!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It is suppose to be nice all week.
IDK about you all but i played at Whitley just like Colonel4life (actually with him) and i must say all we ever did was run the ball, and i HATED rain, i believe it makes it much more difficult to get a good footing to block good.

And luckily for us, it makes the game much better for us to watch.

BTW, for you PCC fans interested, Whitleys starting tailback and nose guard are out with injuries.
These are two of our leaders and some of the very few upperclassmen we have. Nichols (Tailback) opens up the middle for Bryant a lot and keeps the defense honest and keeps them from keying on bryant.
Hopefully some young kids will step up.

We have 2 starting linebackers out this week, one due to being ejected against Rock and another with illness. However, Matt Robinson is not 1 of the 2.

Also, that is a funny video. We won't have the rain to hide behind this week, it will obviously be the refs we will blame this week.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:We have 2 starting linebackers out this week, one due to being ejected against Rock and another with illness. However, Matt Robinson is not 1 of the 2.

Also, that is a funny video. We won't have the rain to hide behind this week, it will obviously be the refs we will blame this week.
The games at Perry, I thought the refs were the visiting teams excuse. You will have to find something else. Stick to the two linebackers being out. It will sound better if Whitley puts up a lot of rushing yards.
colonel4life Wrote:The games at Perry, I thought the refs were the visiting teams excuse. You will have to find something else. Stick to the two linebackers being out. It will sound better if Whitley puts up a lot of rushing yards.

I was being sarcastic about the refs. But we still may use it, never know.
zaga_fan Wrote:Have you ever even clicked on the link to a Highlands thread?

Well....
you obviously haven't.

You may be right I haven't clicked on too many highlands threads, what's the point they always win and usually the games aren't close. Why talk about somethin that boring.

The Boyle fans are usually humbled as well as say Lex Cath's fans. Most Bell fans are humbled as well. Those are pretty successful programs. (At least from my limited experience on this site)
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I was being sarcastic about the refs. But we still may use it, never know.
I was as well.
Looks like Kegan Robinson will be out the next 3 games for Perry Central.
He's the leading power back and a good Linebacker as well.
It's the illness referenced above I suppose.
I won't go into detail about it or anything...
just be in Prayer for this young man as he undergoes further testing.
zaga_fan Wrote:Looks like Kegan Robinson will be out the next 3 games for Perry Central.
Hate to hear this, hope all reports come back good and he gets back to playing soon.
zaga_fan Wrote:Looks like Kegan Robinson will be out the next 3 games for Perry Central.

Yep, he was the one I was speaking about, as I wasn't sure of his condition I just knew he would be out. Hoping for a full recovery for him.
WHat # is Keegan? 61?
Ballers Wrote:WHat # is Keegan? 61?

40. 61 is Jared Deaton.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Yep, he was the one I was speaking about, as I wasn't sure of his condition I just knew he would be out. Hoping for a full recovery for him.
Is he Matt Robinson's brother?
colonel4life Wrote:Is he Matt Robinson's brother?

No, I do not believe they are related.
^ I dont think they are either.
Good luck to the Robinson kid. Prayers from Rockcastle for a speedy recovery.
good luck to all the injured players
How many carries has the rankin kid had a game?
^ He's had 28 carries in 6 games. So he gets about 5 carries a game.
Less than 20 hours!! It has been confirmed today that Zaga will have his famous hot dog stand fired up and ready to roll at 6PM. Whitleys busses will be fired up and ready to leave about 9PM with a lot of sad Colonels!! RunItUpTheGut, I hope we see you at the game! Its been fun raising it with ya, I wont raise it on game day. We all usually leave that to Zaga
RunituptheButt, lets make a bet on the game tonight.
Or would that not be fun enough for ya?

Something bigger than a few pics. Loser either deletes account, or doesnt post for a week or so. Something to where I have a chance of not having to listen to you whine about rainbows and unicorns. Ill let you set a fair line since you seem to be the ranking guru.
^ I'm sure that he's going to bet away 2,700 some posts on a game that he said his team would probably lose.
EastKyMx Wrote:Less than 20 hours!! It has been confirmed today that Zaga will have his famous hot dog stand fired up and ready to roll at 6PM. Whitleys busses will be fired up and ready to leave about 9PM with a lot of sad Colonels!! RunItUpTheGut, I hope we see you at the game! Its been fun raising it with ya, I wont raise it on game day. We all usually leave that to Zaga

No doubt.
Trash talk is over.
I love this district.
I hope every team in this district wins every week, except for when they play Whitley lol.

Whitley should be rested and ready to play some football tonight.
Still aint decided if im going or not, but i probably will. In either case i wont be on here till saturday morning to dish it or eat crow.

As ive said many times before PCC is a bad matchup for Whitley.
We cant stop the pass, and were young and very inexperienced.
PCC is a good team, maybe the best theyve ever had. They throw the ball well and have many skill players that are very fast.
Whitley will have to chew up clock and rely on Bryant more than ever with nichols out of the game.
Big plays are a must for PCC in this game and unfortunately they are very capable of pulling a lot of them off against Whitley.
To be honest I think PCC is better and it will show tonight im sure. We cant keep contain and it will get us burnt all night.

So with all of that said.......

Whitley 31
Perry County 28

Heck, you didnt really expect me to pick PCC did you? :biggrin:
perry 42
whitley 21
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:RunituptheButt, lets make a bet on the game tonight.
Or would that not be fun enough for ya?

Something bigger than a few pics. Loser either deletes account, or doesnt post for a week or so. Something to where I have a chance of not having to listen to you whine about rainbows and unicorns. Ill let you set a fair line since you seem to be the ranking guru.

L o L
RunituptheGut, you can't take that bro.
Ballers Wrote:L o L
RunituptheGut, you can't take that bro.

I can.
Im flattered he's obsessed with me.
I dont really swing that way but its the thought that counts i guess.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:^ I'm sure that he's going to bet away 2,700 some posts on a game that he said his team would probably lose.

Im almost V.I.P. Status.
I wouldnt chance that on the Whitley/Lynn Camp game.
I cant wait to be in the same category as the mythical figures Zaga and Aslan.
I would take not posting for a week.
And then have him delete his account if Whitley wins seeing as you have more posts than he does.
^
Not even worth my time.
I said i wouldnt respond to anymore of his lame post or personal attacks at me and i wont.
Its just not worth it seeing as to hoe there are 40 other respectable PCC posters on here that doesnt act like that.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Not even worth my time.
I said i wouldnt respond to anymore of his lame post or personal attacks at me and i wont.
Its just not worth it seeing as to hoe there are 40 other respectable PCC posters on here that doesnt act like that.

The funny thing about it is that for someone who claims to have been Winner their entire life, he sure comes across as a LOSER.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next