Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gatorade or Powerade
Out of the two witch do you prefer?
Gatorade!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm a big fan of powerade zero.
It's dirt cheap/tastes good/no calories or carbs.

However, I don't know how much energy a sports drink can supply w/o carbs or calories lol
I am a Gatorade fan.. But if the price keep rising like gas prices do - Ima switch to Powerade.

To be honest though - if I was hot, thirsty, just got done playing ball and you handed me a Powerade - I'd drink it and not even think about it.
Powerade but there's some Gatorade Flavors that I like
I like the taste of Powerade the best
Gatorade
The one that is on sale at Kroger. Currently, it is Gatorade.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Which ever is the cheaper of the two, but I prefer Gatorade. (Fierce Grape).
Gatorade. I can drink it right out of the fridge or if it has been sitting in my trunk for days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gatorade.
Strikeout King Wrote:Powerade but there's some Gatorade Flavors that I like

Powerade - Sour Melon (before every football game - Favorite), Mountain Berry Blast, Orange

Gatorade - Cool Blue, Orange
Fruit Punch Gatorade is the bomb.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Powerade.
Honestly, I don't like either. I don't see how they're considered "thirst quenchers" when my throat feels like I swallowed a fuzzy rat after I've taken a drink. It makes me thirstier than I was before I took a drink. Water is my preference after a good workout.
^I'll agree with that. I do seem even thirstier after I drink Gatorade.
BCF4L Wrote:Honestly, I don't like either. I don't see how they're considered "thirst quenchers" when my throat feels like I swallowed a fuzzy rat after I've taken a drink. It makes me thirstier than I was before I took a drink. Water is my preference after a good workout.

I agree 100%
Water!
:Wave::beerwez:
I prefer Gatorade, but only just to drink, not ever before or during a workout, whether it be running or weights or anything.

I prefer water for that.
Back in the day...
Powerade...
Jagged Ice...
All day...
Err day
Powerade just seems like it has more flavor. But, I'll take either when I'm thirsty or on a hangover...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Why was All Sport not mentioned in this!!!??.lol
Give me about 8 Rip-its and I'm good for like 2 days.
Tie.