Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands at Pendleton County 10/6
At least this game is on a Thursday....
Is that so it can be on national TV?
Highlands huge.
Highlands by 250 if they wanted. In reality....

Highlands 63
Pendleton 0
Highlands by alot.
Blau Vogel Wrote:Is that so it can be on national TV?

God I hope not. The media has not gotten into live "Blood Baths" yet....
Highlands by the end of the first quarter.
^ Do they even need to get off the bus????
There was a rumor circulating on Friday that Pendleton was going to forfeit the game. I can't imagine it, but I also can't imagine that they're looking forward to this at all.
^ Well, this would fit right in for Left and his hatred that is all NCC- being that Terry Brown has ties with NCC, and NCC ducks HHS, it would not surprise me that coach cancels..... Wink
Can you dig it? Wrote:There was a rumor circulating on Friday that Pendleton was going to forfeit the game. I can't imagine it, but I also can't imagine that they're looking forward to this at all.

I was with my friend Saturday and his son plays for PC. He was talking about meeting up with me at the game and made no mention what so ever about any forfeit. He did mention though, that he was not looking forward to the game.
Hhs 66
pc 0
HHS 73
PC 0
Sometimes you just can't help it.
Does Pendleton have a large medical staff on their sideline?
Wideleft01 Wrote:Does Pendleton have a large medical staff on their sideline?
Thats just not right.
Highlands 77-0
Heard last night that the Pendleton County visitor's sideline has one set of bleachers, and that if we want a seat we'll have to bring our own lawn chairs. Any confirmation from our friends from Falmouth would be appreciated. Thanks.
Should this actually be a thread?
^ That's a brtually honest question
Brutal Truth Wrote:Should this actually be a thread?

Good question! It is hard to get excited about games like this.
There is very limited seating at the middle school stadium. It is all flat around so even with chairs you won't be able to see well. Good Luck.
Do you believe in miracles?!!! NO

Highlands varsity- 21
Highlands JV- 35
Highlands freshmen- 28

Pendleton County- 7
toussaints Wrote:Do you believe in miracles?!!! NO

Highlands varsity- 21
Highlands JV- 35
Highlands freshmen- 28

Pendleton County- 7

Frosh are likely not dressing for this game... if Dale follows recent tradition they'll dress for the playoffs.
Towels is picked six times and pendelton county pulls the upset 26-20 in ot
Highlands 80-14
:gtfo:
hardworktoday Wrote:Towels is picked six times and pendelton county pulls the upset 26-20 in ot
Highlands-72
Pendelton-7
Am I correct, in that this game is played at the new sharpe middle school and not at the high school?
who decided to schedule that game?
sstack Wrote:Am I correct, in that this game is played at the new sharpe middle school and not at the high school?
Correct. The new middle school looks like a state prison, and the pitiful field is a few hundred yards north. IMO, this game is bad for both schools. I live 5 minutes from the field and can't see any reason to watch it. 70-0 with the coward clock running wild.