Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky at #1 LSU 10/1
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:What a completely RIDICULOUS JOKE!!!

Why's this ridiculous?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Why's this ridiculous?
Mainly the idea that this complete mess of an SEC footbal team could possibly go to Baton Rouge and come away with a victory over the #! team in the country??!! 2nd to say Ky fans should support this nonsense and that our fans are pathetic?? is a joke also, considering that we fill Commonwealth Stadium game after game and year after year to watch at best medicre football!!??
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Mainly the idea that this complete mess of an SEC footbal team could possibly go to Baton Rouge and come away with a victory over the #! team in the country??!! 2nd to say Ky fans should support this nonsense and that our fans are pathetic?? is a joke also, considering that we fill Commonwealth Stadium game after game and year after year to watch at best medicre football!!??

I agree. But I believe what vundy was saying is that we don't show as much of support in football as we do in basketball.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
How in the hell was that flag not thrown? Clearly broke the huddle with 12 right in front of the offical. Cost the Cats 7 points there.
vundy33 Wrote:Here we go. The perfect setup for a monumentous upset, again. Man, you all don't pay alot of attention to SEC teams do ya?

Anyway, number one, LSU doesn't play well, at ALL, at home in the day time. Number two, LSU has an absolutely HUGE game vs. Florida next week. 2007 was 4 years ago...playing Kentucky, at home, I'm almost sure we're being looked over by alot of LSU players. Number three, we have a damn good defense, and LSU's offense is really not super great. If our offense can keep it together and play an almost mistake free game, along with our defense going crazy, we can keep this a low scoring affair, which will help us tremendously. And finally, Number four...we always tend to play way beyond our skill level on special occasions, and this my friends is one of them. Everything is lined up for us to win.

UK 16
LSU 14

Black Bear Cuz Wrote:What a competely RIDICULOUS JOKE!!!

Look at the score you idiot.
No. What I'm saying is we don't need piece of shit fans like Black Bear here who don't understand you can just snap your damn fingers and have a f*cking championship caliber team, and then the second anything looks bad, the fans go crazy saying the worst shit about the players and coaches and anyone/thing they can. When it's not even one of there faults! It's a mixture of what skill psoitions we lost, all new QB, RB's, #1 and 2 Wide-outs, injuries to the line, offensive playcalling at times. It's a fucking mixture. And you fans, like you, Black Bear, that down our boys the moment you can are pieces of shit. It's PATHETIC. Can you read that bro? I'm talking to you.
Hell, we've went and changed QB's, and already gotten 2 first downs, 1 3rd down conversion. Works for me, but I really, really like Newton's added running ability. Just hate his QB vision and short accuracy, lol.