Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Robinson MLB Perry County Central
king360 Wrote:Stay home.lol

there is nothing to do in this hell hole(mountains) but go to games. so the pcc game is the only one in town, i might be there. unless i go to tenn this weekend.
warmachine Wrote:Well if he goes D1, the question is "How well could he play LB with offensive linemen blocking him that are 6'3 and above and weigh around 300 pounds coming at him every single play. Not boys, MEN coming at him every play. Then after you get around the 300 pounders, you have a 230 to 250 pound RB coming at you thats bigger and faster than you are. Channing Fugate was a monster of a back around here but when you turn on the TV and see him, he looks awfully little out there wearing the big orange. There is a big SIZE issue at the D1 level. Matts the best I have ever seen around here on defense so I think if Channing can do it, then Matt could to.

"Channing looks awfully little out there" Man I don't know what you have been smoking but it must be some good stuff. Channing is every bit 6'2 250. The only players that make him look small are the O lineman and they make every player regardless of position look small. Channing is a beast!
Matt could go D1 not sure on speed but he flies to the ball ondefnese. There is a different kind of speed on the field than what some kids run in the 40 yard dash. Channing was far from small. Up close he is as large a guy that Ut has other than OL-DL.
Matt is well respected from Harlan County, awesome player.
Well, uh pardon me. I was comparing him (Channing) to the offensive linemen (The guys that would be blocking Matt Robinson). The OL guys are GIANTS. On almost every dang team you see. Channing is a big boy, but compared to most linemen and some of those LB's he looks small. Chan is tough and I am not saying anything about him bad. Eastern Ky is a small place and when you get out of here, you see just how much bigger everyone else is that plays D1 football. Hell even the NAIA guys are massive. I am very proud of Channing and I wear my Vols stuff all the time because of him.
Alot of people will hate on Matt based upon size. But from what I seen even last year, he is a BEAST! I cant wait until Friday night to see him play this year
warmachine Wrote:Well, uh pardon me. I was comparing him (Channing) to the offensive linemen (The guys that would be blocking Matt Robinson). The OL guys are GIANTS. On almost every dang team you see. Channing is a big boy, but compared to most linemen and some of those LB's he looks small. Chan is tough and I am not saying anything about him bad. Eastern Ky is a small place and when you get out of here, you see just how much bigger everyone else is that plays D1 football. Hell even the NAIA guys are massive. I am very proud of Channing and I wear my Vols stuff all the time because of him.

Breathitt fans get testy over channing Smile
zaga_fan Wrote:Breathitt fans get testy over channing Smile

:lolrage:
zaga_fan Wrote:Breathitt fans get testy over channing Smile

:rockon: