Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryle at Simon Kenton 9/23
Who wins and Why?
Ryle
I keep hearing SK is down this year
Toss up but I think I will go with Ryle in a close one 21 to 14
SK threads are so boring now that we never hear from Nearfan and his buddies.
^ Almost a waste of time to even post anything anymore.....
yup almost
Stardust Wrote:^ Almost a waste of time to even post anything anymore.....

So, back to normal?:trolldad:
Somebody has to win. I'll say Ryle 2-0 on a botched snap on a punt for a safety.
Ryle wins easily. Ryle's last two games were against teams much better than SK. The class relief will get Ryle back on the winning track.
ryle!
Ryle 35-14.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Somebody has to win. I'll say Ryle 2-0 on a botched snap on a punt for a safety.

optimisic much? lol
boy those SK fans sure are quiet.
Isn't this their big district rivalry game? What gives?
Ryle wins by 1 score in a low scoring affair
nky Wrote:boy those SK fans sure are quiet.
Isn't this their big district rivalry game? What gives?

Do we have any?????
Stardust Wrote:Do we have any?????
I think they all left
They were fair weather and bandwagon types
Were still here, been celebrating our freshman team win over Boone. This should be a great game, I say SK 21 to 14.
^ Nice to see someone still around. Good luck tonight
Has anyone been to a Simon kenton game since Simpson graduated? They don't have fans that come togames, it sure not likely they will be on a message board
whatdorockssmelllike Wrote:Has anyone been to a Simon kenton game since Simpson graduated? They don't have fans that come togames, it sure not likely they will be on a message board

WOW really make yourself look foolish. Been to an SK game? The stands are full and there are never any parking spots left. It was that way before Miles and has been that way since he graduated. Just keep making yourselfs look like fools on here. I still find it amazing that the likes of SD and the others can attack people on here and not get suspended but when I do it they suspend me. Fools
neerfan Wrote:WOW really make yourself look foolish. Been to an SK game? The stands are full and there are never any parking spots left. It was that way before Miles and has been that way since he graduated. Just keep making yourselfs look like fools on here. I still find it amazing that the likes of SD and the others can attack people on here and not get suspended but when I do it they suspend me. Fools

:biglmao: And this is why no one takes you serious on here