Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel at North Laurel 9/22
Who wins and Why?
This should actually be a pretty good game. South likes to run the spread and can score quick. They're capable of putting up some points. North likes to run it up the middle and would be more than happy to keep this down to a 4-5 possession game. The North defense is pretty solid as is the the South offense.

I think North will pull this out though:

North 25
South 20
Ill take North 38-24
north L wins this one 35 to 28
South Laurel-48
North Laurel-44

Shootout in London!
MVP2 Wrote:South Laurel-48
North Laurel-44

Shootout in London!

You obviously haven't seen N. Laurel play. There is no way that 92 points will be scored in this game. The Jags do not throw the ball. They will not snap the ball with more than 5-seconds on the play clock. They will come in to this game with full intent of limiting possessions. I can see South Laurel winning, but not a high scoring shootout.
JMO bro, we shall see. regardless the score, I see South winning.
MVP2 Wrote:JMO bro, we shall see. regardless the score, I see South winning.

I understand, I just was amazed at North's intentional clock use. There first drive against the Lakers took 10 minutes off the clock. They had a really good game plan, just never hit pay dirt. They don't have a passing game. I know it's something their coach said they were working on, but they continued to run the ball in the 4th when they were down by 27-28 points.

South definitely has the more explosive offense.
laker20 Wrote:I understand, I just was amazed at North's intentional clock use. There first drive against the Lakers took 10 minutes off the clock. They had a really good game plan, just never hit pay dirt. They don't have a passing game. I know it's something their coach said they were working on, but they continued to run the ball in the 4th when they were down by 27-28 points.

South definitely has the more explosive offense.

:Thumbs:
I'm going to take the Jaguars in this one. I think North's offense will be too much for South.
north 21-7
I will take the South Laurel Cardinals they come off a very close lose to corbin last week I think they will pull out a win
North 35
South 33
Evryone knows the North wins the war.:HitWall:
north in a close one south will not win another game rest of year lost to corbin who has the worst team they have had in years
North 14
South 7
I think that this one will turn out to be a really good game but I think that South Laurel is the better team!

South Laurel - 35

North Laurel - 28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I watched this game last year at South.
I hope both teams have imrpoved a great deal, especially South.
That was an awful matchup of two bad teams last year.