Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Oldham 41, South Oldham 38 (OT)
Sounds like this was also a great game.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Would love to hear about how this game ended
North was leading by 7 when they turned the ball over on downs with about 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. South was able to score, before the quarter ended, after an interception was called back due to a pass interference call. Exciting and emotional game. South got the ball first in OT and failed to score in the first three downs. Line jumped on the fourth down which added another 5 yards to their field goal attempt which was good. North scored on the second or third down for the 3 point win.

Congrats to 4A North for beating their 5A and 6A rivals!
Read on another site where there were a lot of controversial calls by the officials... Inadverent whistle that stopped South from scoring a TD... A fight where two kids from North were involved and one from South, but only the player from South was ejected... 32 seconds ran off the clock and the officials didn't put the time back on the clock.... A player from South stripping the ball from North and was running towards the endzone, but the official blew the whistle and said the player from North's forward momentum was stopped....

I don't know, just asking these questions that was brought up from a different site...
I was at the game. No controversial calls. There was an inadvertent whistle, but there was two defenders between Sherry and the goal line. I have been to other games that has happened too.On the strip balls, the plays were whistled dead and South players would pull the ball from the hands of the North players. South had plenty of athletes on the field, but North played solid as a unit. Both teams played hard. Great game to watch.
Navajo4life Wrote:Read on another site where there were a lot of controversial calls by the officials... Inadverent whistle that stopped South from scoring a TD... A fight where two kids from North were involved and one from South, but only the player from South was ejected... 32 seconds ran off the clock and the officials didn't put the time back on the clock.... A player from South stripping the ball from North and was running towards the endzone, but the official blew the whistle and said the player from North's forward momentum was stopped....

I don't know, just asking these questions that was brought up from a different site...

Not sure which site you are referring to, but I am a member of all three sites that cover KY high school football and it doesn't mention anything about controversial calls. Just wondering why you play it off as a discussion on another site?:dontthink
Wow from another site, sounds like Coach Cory has some questions?
I cannot remember the site I had read it, but if you were there, I will take your word from it.. I know how people get over rivalry games.. I like to follow the in county rivalry of all schools, especially the ones that involve new schools. That's why I wished that Perry County Central and Hazard High school would drop this stupid plan of not playing one another in sports unless they have too during district or regional play...
Who was the player that got ejected?
I agree with you Rex Ryan. Sounds like Coach Cory is looking for excuses. I guess South FIGGured they would win. I have also not seen that discussion on another site.:dontthink