Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Pikeville Updates
jetpilot Wrote:^^^How is that biased lol...someone has to be the best team you coached against haha

Think that's what he was implying is it was the best team ever... just quoting as he said it though

49-14
11:01 in 4th
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Tip of the hat to ya...Panthers will rebound..weird game
Agreed. Just a weird, weird game. I still think this Pikeville team will give Hazard fits for 1A, like you said, score doesn't reflect actual effort. I'm still following though, and very much appreciate the updates. I said earlier in the year, this Belfry team was bigger and faster and better than maybe even the '04 team, looks like I may be right
jetpilot Wrote:Comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave...go trade some penny stocks, smoke a hooka, or whatever you Pikeville yuppies do. HAHA
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Tip of the hat to ya...Panthers will rebound..weird game

Props to you guys...weird or not still a couple or three levels above...
BV kicks it through the endzone, 1st and 10 Belfry
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Maynard incomplete, 3rd and 12

Hall gets open for 35, TOUCHDOWN PIKEVILLE
Very nice. This kid doesn't get the credit he deserves, but he is a big strong back, if he works some on overall speed, going to really be a super back by the time he is a senior.
Aldana grinds for a few, my boy Bobby Norman is getting ADHD in the lopsided game so the yardage and time updates may be sporadic.

Aldana to the 32, 1st and 10
PHSForever Wrote:Very nice. This kid doesn't get the credit he deserves, but he is a big strong back, if he works some on overall speed, going to really be a super back by the time he is a senior.

I agree...has a little Barrett Rogers to him witht he way he attacks and leans forward.

Warren keeps for 17, 1st and 10
All 5'5 of Aldana grinds to the P 44
Warren gains a yard, 3rd and Distracted
Aldana gains nothing, 4th and 2
jetpilot Wrote:Props to you guys...weird or not still a couple or three levels above...
Completely agree with JP here. My glasses are as maroon as anyone, but reality is reality.
Carr impressive run, 1st and 10
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Warren gains a yard, 3rd and Distracted
LOL! Gonna have to remember that one for next time I see Bobby.
Pair of short gains, 3rd and Long...
*False Start Belfry*...Belfry has their Fresh QB in and have cleared the bench
Daniels to the 20, 4th Down
Pikeville has subbed as well....both coaches showing a ton of class as expected.
Belfry JV defense hold son 4th and 1 against Pikeville's JV offense.
1:47

Belfry 49-14...tick, tock
D'Vontae Dari 44 yard TOUCHDOWN BELFRY
1:25
Belfry 55
Pikeville 14
PHSForever Wrote:I agree 100%. Now I wish I would've went to the damn game instead of took a chick that I'm not even dating to the movies. Damnit.

By any chance meet her in the Belfry parking lot? lol[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, nope, picked her up. No way I would've taken her to a football game, she would've been all over me, I wouldn't be able to jump all over the place on big hits/plays like I do, and she never shuts the hell up. lol.

But anyway, let's not forget that Belfry is a damn good team. Pikeville is still a really, really good team, and they deserve their #5 ranking in Class A IMO.
Onside kick?
Jesus this game won't end...1st Quater took like 2 minutes it seemed...the last 5 minutes of the 4th is taking an hour
Tag em, bag em'

FINAL

Belfry 55
Pikeville 14
364 days of peace coming...
jetpilot Wrote:^It would have been over if Belfry had taken a knee with a minute left...

12th string RB's don't count
Quit trying to put words in my mouth!
jetpilot Wrote:Quit trying to put words in my mouth!

Quote button must be broke..someone kick the BGR server HAHA