Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#4 Trinity @ #19 Cincinnati St. Xavier 9/16
Thoughts/Predictions?

Anyone know if this game will be aired live anywhere?
id sure like to watch it! trinity in a close one id say!
Trinity by a couple of scores. Two nationally ranked teams, you think it would be aired on TV. I've yet to find out anything.
st x by 3
St. Xavier will be showing the game online here.

http://www.stxavier.org/page.cfm?p=643

they stream it with the radio broadcast so if you're in the greater cincinnati area and cant watch it, it will be on 1360 AM
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:st x by 3

think so? lol
Should be Trinity's toughest game of the season but, they will still win by more than 1 score!

Trinity - 35

Cincy St. X - 21

I figured that this game would be on the Fox Sports Ohio Game of he Week but, it's not!! :redboxer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:Should be Trinity's toughest game of the season but, they will still win by more than 1 score!

Trinity - 35

Cincy St. X - 21

I figured that this game would be on the Fox Sports Ohio Game of he Week but, it's not!! :redboxer:

It should be on ESPN instead of another week of retarded Texas and Florida teams. Trinity could very well be the best team in the nation and they might not ever see natinal television.
anyone know if tix are available at walk up?
Quote:think so? lol

i was just picking the underdog lol
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:anyone know if tix are available at walk up?

There was some talking about that today at work. I do believe that there will be tickets available
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:anyone know if tix are available at walk up?

its not sold out yet, so if you wanna go

A. Get there early, parking is a B...H
B. Sit on the Trinity side, St.X fans get alittle rough when theyre losing
Massay has this predicted as a Trinity 28-20 win. Last week Massay predicted a Trinity 28-21 win over Elder. So, not necessarily a good barometer, but their picks have been consistent with the Shamrocks winning handily.
Trinity with ease, IMO. 3td's
I can't see many NAIA defenses slowing down Trinity's offense.

I'll certainly be tuning into this one though.
^ I'm not sure about that. I agree that the rocks are one of the most talented High School teams in the nation, but not so sure that they would be this effective against college teams. Maybe some, but you are discounting NAIA as a whole to think this.
Stardust Wrote:^ I'm not sure about that. I agree that the rocks are one of the most talented High School teams in the nation, but not so sure that they would be this effective against college teams. Maybe some, but you are discounting NAIA as a whole to think this.

Agreed. Folks that make those types of predictions way underestimate the additional strength and quickness that 4 or sometimes 5 years of age/lifting/conditioning add to young men's bodies.

As for a prediction, people need to remember that X's coach (Specht) is generally considered to be somewhat of a defensive genius. I'm not saying X will win, but I'd be surprised if Trinity puts up as many points against X as they did against Elder. I hope they do, but I'd be surprised.
Specht has always found a way to slow down the best offenses in the country
Stardust Wrote:^ I'm not sure about that. I agree that the rocks are one of the most talented High School teams in the nation, but not so sure that they would be this effective against college teams. Maybe some, but you are discounting NAIA as a whole to think this.

I agree with you on that one SD.
However, how awesome would it be to see a team like Trinity go up againt a Pikeville or Cumberlands. Now, i know im living in a fantasy land and colleges obviously wouldnt do that for fear of actually losing lol and insurance reasons obviously from both sides, but i think it would be fun to watch. Its something i would travel a great distance to see. Id like to see how it actually would play out.
trinity did win and dont think these boys are really going to be tested this year they are a outstanding group of young men...