Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Greenup County 9/10
Greenup will make it 3 in a row against the young or old Rams, you had your run against us, now we can run off 7 in a row like before you had your little mini run, you are small and not very physical, I hope we don't beat you down like last year, come on make a game of it please.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:Three is a big number for you guys. Your 0-2. You avg. 7 ppg. and give up 36.5 ppg. If your lucky you will win THREE games this year. You have the Rams this saturday. You have a chance to win this game for many reasons. Then you have winless Grant Co. After that you lose to Fairview, Rowan Co, Johnson Central, Ashland, Boyd Co. And you may have a chance to win your last game of the season. Can you say 3-7. If your lucky you can say you beat a young 1A Ram team!
Greenup Co ranked 32nd of the 36 teams in 4A. Not bad!!
Can you say 0-4 in the district Kosar!

Maybe you should shut your mouth up, just as long as we beat you who cares, this game is better than any playoff game, it shuts you all up till next year, qb. for you all could play bad after losing his father
Rams don't even have a runner up jerk
No the Rams are jealous of GC for some reason, probaly cause we have more wins in the series than them, the Fairview Eagles will chew them up this year and spit them out, on their way to a district championship, Rams 4 - 6 this season,
old warrior Wrote:Maybe you should shut your mouth up, just as long as we beat you who cares, this game is better than any playoff game, it shuts you all up till next year, qb. for you all could play bad after losing his father

You are one class act....
Raceland by 3 TDs
old warrior Wrote:Maybe you should shut your mouth up, just as long as we beat you who cares, this game is better than any playoff game, it shuts you all up till next year, qb. for you all could play bad after losing his father

For a comment like that OLD WARRIOR- You get put on our prayer list. If you make comments about the QB and the death of his father in a random thread to prove a point about football.. You need more help than anyone can give you.. God have mercy on your soul and I hope that you are well. Making comments about a kid and the way he plays after the death of his father is quite heartless in itself. You are in need of prayer. Adam Elkins will play and will play hard and he will lead this team Saturday no matter the outcome, win or loss. Because he has HEART and courage to do it. He could give you pointers on how to live your life and he is only 15, yes 15 and more of a man than alot of people who hide behind names and make comments like this. I am done, prayers to you and good luck.. OH and show up Saturday and learn how to lead during trying times, learn to be a man from a 15 year old kid who has the weight of the world on his back and voluntarily will lead his team into a RIVAL game with a team that has beat us BAD last year. Believe me!! if he was not focused on the game and winning before,, he will be now!!!!
Old warrior is a complete and total JackA$$!!!

I'll be at the game. If you want to shut me up I'll give you that chance. I don't mess around O W when someone says things like this. You can ask around the Rams people that you may know. I won't threaten you . But when and where is all I'll say. Be tough with words. And hide behind your avatar. Say what you want about me. But when you talk about the players that is a little more then I can take. I've been banned from a few events. One more won't hurt me any. Might even help me mentally after what you have said!
Greenup has to make this like a playoff game because it's the only chance you have of winning in a big time atmosphere.
This will be one of those great games and yes I am a Raceland fan that Thinks greenup may win in a close game; But, it will not be 7 in a row! This team will beat a lot of really good teams down the road. The next 5-6 years the Rams will row! If you don't know Adam, He is a man in a 15 yr. old body, a class act. Old Warrior is a guy that has always been a jerk and never fit in. I can say that because I've known him for a while.