Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letter Central vs Montgomery Co
Sorry about the typo. Can a Mod fix it please? Who do you have? It is at Montgomery Co.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I dont know much about Letcher Centrel but I have to take Mont Co gotta pull for the hometown boys! :biggrin:
Letcher Central by 21 I think you will see a better team come Friday night.
LC big
I agree with Stardust. LCC wins by 35
I agree with Stardust. LCC wins by 35.
Whoa! MC ain't that bad. Agree LCC is probably better but MC will score 30 points. Are you saying LCC will score 65?
Rowan wins in another shootout. 52-35.
Stardust can you fix title please?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Letcher by 3 touchdowns.
Letcher Central 37-26.
Letcher Central 37-26.
If the o-line hold the d back long enough for Johnson to throw it LC will get this one.
Wow 21 to a 35 point spread are we playing a high school team or is Nick Saban and the tide comming to town? :Thumbs:
facts are facts. LCC beat a very good Mad Central team while Mont Co has not showed much. LCC by 21 or more.
ive seen both teams play. I think they are about even and the game comes down to the line (o and d). Both teams have many off weapons but have some trouble on the d-side of the ball. Both teams have a lot of players that go both ways. this could come down to which team has the ball last. i dot think that LCC is a 35 point favorite.

if it is wet lcc wins as mc relys more on the passing attack from what i've seen. if it is dry then i think it is a tossup
A madison Central team that has a win over a Mercer team who has not won a game?
Letcher wins by a TD
LCC wins easy 48-17
letcher35 Wrote:If the o-line hold the d back long enough for Johnson to throw it LC will get this one.

I think the line will be the best it has been in several years this Friday night, heard they have been really working hard and the coaches are expecting a lot from them.
Haven'tseen LCC. MC isn't very good.
I guess I should be more specific. Please Edit the title please. I misspelled Letcher<---shame to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

MC is terrible. Cougars have a running clock in the final quarter. JV will get a bunch of playing time.
Tomorrow nights blowout could signal the start of something special for this team. I am going out on a limb at predicting the rest of the season goes like this:
Sep 9, 11 Montgomery County away 7:30 PM WIN
Sep 16, 11 Lawrence County home 7:30 PM WIN
Sep 23, 11 Russell County away 8:00 PM WIN
Oct 7, 11 Harlan County away 7:30 PM Friends of Coal Bowl LOSS
Oct 14, 11 Perry County Central home 7:30 PM WIN
Oct 21, 11 Whitley County away 7:30 PM WIN
Oct 29, 11 Greenup County home 1:30 PM WIN

7-3 goin into playoffs.
People are nuts on this thread...And I am a LCC fan. Montgomery played Clark County and losing by only 11. Clark also beat Corbin by 10....Mont. beat Mason which seems to be down, but I am sure still athletic. And we are predicting blowouts at Montgomery. I am just hoping for a win. Go #2...Play your game son.
Come on guys. Now be real. This is the best team LCC has faced thus far. However another close one, but Montgomery will have more stamina at the end. MC- 34 LCC- 27. Uncle Leo: I like your optimism for this team, however this is my prediction for rest of season for LCC.

Montgomery Co. Loss
Lawrence Co. Win
Russel Co. Loss definetly
Harlan Co. Loss definitly
Perry Central Loss
Whitley Co. win
Greenup Co. Win

4-6 overall.
tcb Wrote:Come on guys. Now be real. This is the best team LCC has faced thus far. However another close one, but Montgomery will have more stamina at the end. MC- 34 LCC- 27. Uncle Leo: I like your optimism for this team, however this is my prediction for rest of season for LCC.

Montgomery Co. Loss
Lawrence Co. Win
Russel Co. Loss definetly
Harlan Co. Loss definitly
Perry Central Loss
Whitley Co. win
Greenup Co. Win

4-6 overall.

I do agree that some of these predictions are way out there and if LCC wins it will be a close game. But really, the best team LCC has played so far. You are telling me that Montgomery County is better then both Breathitt County and Franklin County in which both are currently ranked in the top ten in the state in almost every poll.
Better team or not really doesnt matter. LCC needs a win bad. I think they have played really hard in their losses which could lead to a big emotional let down with another loss. I think everyone knows the Harlan Co. and Perry games will be very tough to stay in the game. That being said this game could be a big mental boost for the rest of the season for the Cougars!
I see LC pulling this one out. They are a Good team and Number 2 will put them on his back as well Number 3 if he is back. I think he got hurt in the Franklin County Game in the 1st Half. This one will be the turn around for LC.
LC 27
MC 23
Facts are facts Mont co won.