Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jackson County
3.85%
Breathitt County
96.15%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson County @ Breathitt County 9/9
Jackson County comes in at 0-3

Breathitt comes in at 3-0

thoughts?
All Bobcats in this one!

Breathitt-64
Jackson Co-12
I feel sorry for Jackson County in this one All Bobcats. It could get ugly within the first 5 minutes of the game
This should be all Breathitt.
Running clock mid-way through the second. No need to predict a score, but Breathitt will score early, and often. Feel bad for both teams, neither will really benefit from this one.
This could be more lopsided than the Newport game. Neither team will gain anything from this as far as the starters are concerned.

Breathitt's JV should get some time on the field in this one though.
This will get ugly early. Breathitt big in this one.
Breathitt wins by a large margin. lol.
Breathitt with no problems.
There Whole DL Is Made Up Of Freshman. If JC Can Stick Together Then They Can Rebuild This Program...
Breathitt names the score in this one.
Breathitt Co.
Breathitt Rolls

Breathitt-48
Jackson Co.-12
Breathitt County - 58

Jackson County - 0
Breathitt names the score.
i for trent an collins have big game. breathitt by 5td then jv the rest of 2nd half.
Breathitt wins...
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Breathitt's young fellas are gonna get some good minutes....
Easy win for Breathitt. 30+
Train hits cow . . . Breathitt . . . huge.
Breathitt Co. 56-0.
gaurd65starter Wrote:There Whole DL Is Made Up Of Freshman. If JC Can Stick Together Then They Can Rebuild This Program...

I don't know if I would call it rebuilding but hopefully things can get going for this program. There are some winnable games on the schedule and I hope Jackson can end their losing streak.

That being said, Breathitt big in this one
Why is Jackson playing Breathitt anyway?
I have always said that you benfit more from a tough loss than a easy win. But you can't pick your district so you just have to get as much as you can out of it. Alot of teams get mad at other coaches that are up 40 points and still have their starters in, but you have to at least get two quarters out of your starters to keep them in game shape. The plus side for the bobcats is they get to rest the boys who are banged up.

The Bobcats Roll in this one.
Bobcats-63
Generals-6
former Wrote:Why is Jackson playing Breathitt anyway?

In the same district. Heck I would like to have Powell Co in our district again to atleast get some type of challenge.
Breathitt will score 40+ in the first quarter. Running Clock in the second half with the J.V. and Freshman getting a lot of playing time.
Breathitt Big
Breathitt chooses the score. Stay healthy!
Strikeout King Wrote:There not in the same district. Breathitt County is in the district with Magoffin County, Morgan County and Knott County Central. It was over when they scheduled this game

Breathitt Big

Both are in 3A district 7 according to the KHSAA website.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

this one is going to get ugly. BC 55-7