Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co 63, Middlesboro 20
bell scored 34 unanswered in the second half.

middlesboro scored a td as time expired to give them 20 points.
wow, bell absolutely laid a whooping on them. congrats bobcats!
Chase Roarke and Cody Davenport stats please?
First of all bell had the starters in bout the whole game, classless. This game was fairly competitive most of the 1st half. Mboro made too many mistakes and committed dumb penalties in crucial times. No excuses bells the better team and program right now. Davenport is very impressive. Mboro played em bout as hard as they could in the 1st half just couldn't overcome the setbacks and more or less either quit at halftime or ran out of gas. Bell had way too much speed, which to me was the major difference. Congrats to bell as bad as I hate to say it. I came thru high school in the mid 90's so I have no love for bell but I do respect the program
Unregistered Wrote:First of all bell had the starters in bout the whole game, classless. This game was fairly competitive most of the 1st half. Mboro made too many mistakes and committed dumb penalties in crucial times. No excuses bells the better team and program right now. Davenport is very impressive. Mboro played em bout as hard as they could in the 1st half just couldn't overcome the setbacks and more or less either quit at halftime or ran out of gas. Bell had way too much speed, which to me was the major difference. Congrats to bell as bad as I hate to say it. I came thru high school in the mid 90's so I have no love for bell but I do respect the program

you want to talk about classless add up how many personal fouls and unsportsman like conducts middlesboro had....u had a player thrown out who came back in and then got another late hit....then later swung a punch.....but bell is classes :lmao:
i do not beleive i saw riddle catch a td...hardly saw him catch it but a few times anyone know stats?
i love how when a team gets pounded the first thing out of peoples mouth is how classless the winning team was for running up the score.

chase was still out there throwing the football until he gets dinged up. middlesboro didnt quit or run out of gas in the second half they were shut down.

Bell county actually played somewhat sloppy. they had several penalties and put themselves into a few tough situations.
Just got in from the game. A great game! We let Boro score one last TD with 2 sec left in the game. Both JV teams got a TD a piece. Our D did a outstanding job against IMO a D1 QB.
was at the game this is what you call a old fashion butt wooping
IMO the biggest factor was bell being able to apply so much pressure rushing only 3...helped the secondary out alot
Not much doubt left after this one. Bell was impressive
Bell Co will not lose another regular season game this season.
Unregistered Wrote:First of all bell had the starters in bout the whole game, classless. This game was fairly competitive most of the 1st half. Mboro made too many mistakes and committed dumb penalties in crucial times. No excuses bells the better team and program right now. Davenport is very impressive. Mboro played em bout as hard as they could in the 1st half just couldn't overcome the setbacks and more or less either quit at halftime or ran out of gas. Bell had way too much speed, which to me was the major difference. Congrats to bell as bad as I hate to say it. I came thru high school in the mid 90's so I have no love for bell but I do respect the program

Classless? really? You better believe if a Bell kid got took out of the game for unsportsmanlike conduct and walked to the sideline slinging his mouth piece down the sideline, slamming his helmet down on the ground, trying to take his jersey off and punching water coolers he wouldn't of seen the field for the rest of the game. I wouldn't say the first half was close...more than a two possession lead at half isn't what I would call close.
kyfootballer Wrote:i do not beleive i saw riddle catch a td...hardly saw him catch it but a few times anyone know stats?

only two or three catches from what I can recall. Pretty good for single coverage Confusedhh:
Tyler green from bell won the receiver battle.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co will not lose another regular season game this season.

Middlesboro is not there yet. Bell to fast and to strong. Bell had coverage sacks. No pressure from the 4 def. lineman. They never had fewer than that coming. Plain and simple Bell is better. Last play of the first half ended it for Middlesboro.

Bell will win all but the last one. Harlan County will beat them and Central puts them out of the region.
Was Middlesboro's Dalton Hughett ejected from the game after the unsportsmanship call? If so how was he able to come into the game later in the half?
Dragonsdad Wrote:Was Middlesboro's Dalton Hughett ejected from the game after the unsportsmanship call? If so how was he able to come into the game later in the half?

I'm not sure if he was ejected or not, he had two consecutive unsportsmanlike calls on him, and came over to the sidelines waving his hand like he was finished, took his helmet off and slung it to the ground, slung his mouthpiece down the sideline, tried taking his jersey off and punched a water cooler, then came right back in 2 or 3 plays later.
Coach Frazier must have taken him out to cool off. I never seen such unsportsman like conduct from one team. Number 8 wasn't the only one that had unsportsmanlike penalties called on him. Also number 10 and there was another one too,can't remember the number tho. It seemed that the ones Bell picked up were for retaliation. Hard to fault them much for that.
Unregistered Wrote:Middlesboro is not there yet. Bell to fast and to strong. Bell had coverage sacks. No pressure from the 4 def. lineman. They never had fewer than that coming. Plain and simple Bell is better. Last play of the first half ended it for Middlesboro.

Bell will win all but the last one. Harlan County will beat them and Central puts them out of the region.

Who has Harlan played?
Unregistered Wrote:Middlesboro is not there yet. Bell to fast and to strong. Bell had coverage sacks. No pressure from the 4 def. lineman. They never had fewer than that coming. Plain and simple Bell is better. Last play of the first half ended it for Middlesboro.

Sorry. Bell beats Harlan Co at Log Mtn.
Any one have stats?
Congrats Bell. The Bobcats remain the King of this rivalry.
Congrats Bell on the win.
Even bigger congrats to the mboro coach for playing Bell again.
Kudos to you sir.
One of the best rivalries in the mountains. Im sure mboro, with this better coaching in a couple of years will be right back to competing with Bell.
Umpire, whom I know personally, said a player from each team was just removed to 'cool off', else they would be ejected. #8 was out of control for a minute, and Middlesboro had some problems between their own players when things went south, but both teams played as hard as they could. Great crowd and atmosphere, and well worth the ticket price, especially considering almost 7 hours of football counting the heat delay in the first game.
I am proud of Jackets! Why did Bell go for two when they scored their last touchdown?

Sound like they tried to run up the score.

Overall, the jackets fought hard...thank you Middlesboro.
Story on the game.

http://middlesborodailynews.com/view/ful...eft_column

Bell struggled in warmups with extra points, so that is one possible answer, but more likely teams don't often have a polished second group for special teams, and they don't want to trot starters back on the field for one play when they have cooled off and are likely drinking gatorade on the bench.
JacketsFootballFan99 Wrote:I am proud of Jackets! Why did Bell go for two when they scored their last touchdown?

Sound like they tried to run up the score.

Overall, the jackets fought hard...thank you Middlesboro.

We did exactly what Middlesboro would do if they ever had a chance to kill us.
Dungy Wrote:Story on the game.

http://middlesborodailynews.com/view/ful...eft_column

Bell struggled in warmups with extra points, so that is one possible answer, but more likely teams don't often have a polished second group for special teams, and they don't want to trot starters back on the field for one play when they have cooled off and are likely drinking gatorade on the bench.

Once RB Ryan Collett comes back that gives us 3 BIG TIME RB's!!! I have noticed this team maturing each week on both sides of the ball, especially defense. We had two picks against Lafayette and 2-3 last night against Middlesboro.
j v was in on that last touchdown dont have a jv kicker so u go for two