Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2006
How do you guys think the Tigers will be next season?
TERMINATOR X Wrote:How do you guys think the Tigers will be next season?

what about the chances of winning the apple bowl next year???
I think they will be very good again. They have a GREAT QB coming back.
#_4 Wrote:I think they will be very good again. They have a GREAT QB coming back.

you got that :thumb: How does their O line look???
I think they will win their district
Who does Paintsville have coming back in 2006?
they will do ok but there qb cant do everything and thats all they will have they lost like 18 seniors this year
The Tigers will be a very good class A ft. ball team next season. They return Pugh which is huge. Can they win the apple bowl? I don't think so, losing almost the whole o line that couldn't stop JCHS last yr. will make it tough. Although I do believe they will play pikeville for the district champ. next season.
sf_football Wrote:they will do ok but there qb cant do everything and thats all they will have they lost like 18 seniors this year

I think Paintsville may suprise a few people. That statement relies heavily on finding an o-line. I think they may take a couple of lumps early in the season due to this factor. I can see them being in the hunt for a district title. As for the Apple Bowl, the o-line didn't really block anyone well. Maybe Paintsville will find a more aggressive o-line.
Paintsville definantly needs an o-line... They lose every starting o-line member except JJ Hensley (center)... But, supposidley some people are coming out and they also have Casey Brown...
TERMINATOR X Wrote:Paintsville definantly needs an o-line... They lose every starting o-line member except JJ Hensley (center)... But, supposidley some people are coming out and they also have Casey Brown...

Coming out is not good enough. They need to be in the weight room now. Building an oline for next year starts now. JJ Hensley returns, as well as Justin Stafford who started at tackle early in the season due to an injury to Blake Lemaster. Casey Brown will be a key cog, I think if he hits the weight room and puts on some mass he could be one of the best lineman in the district. I think the kid would hit a brick wall if the coach ask him to. Has the Tigers started lifting yet?? If so whose over the weight program?? I heard they may have to share it with baseball team, if that's the case they should just let Tucker Howard be the strength coach for football?? He don't put up with slackers, as well as looking as if he's pumped some iron in his day.
Weight lifting starts after Xmas break and Coach. Allen will be in charge of it all...
Weight lifting starts after Xmas break and Coach Allen will be in charge of it I'd say.
Oh my bad, I forgot about Coach Allen. He's going to be over all the sports?? Or just all of the football?? Because it's my understanding that the football team is sharing the weightroom with the track and baseball teams.
those kids have alot of heart... I stood behind thier sideline at Somerset. they never gave up. and a rock band instead of a school band... that was pretty kool.
[/QUOTE]Oh my bad, I forgot about Coach Allen. He's going to be over all the sports?? Or just all of the football?? Because it's my understanding that the football team is sharing the weightroom with the track and baseball teams.[QUOTE]
I think he's over all the sports... and I'm guessing that yes, they will all be sharing the weight room.
Good QB...He'll need some help!!
one word "PUGH" i think that sums it up nicely lol
they'll be a force in 1a
Tough Turf Wrote:what about the chances of winning the apple bowl next year???
theres no chance of paintsville winning the apple bowl while JIM MATNEY is still in town! PERIOD
jcmadman Wrote:theres no chance of paintsville winning the apple bowl while JIM MATNEY is still in town! PERIOD

And why is that? Don't talk trash without being prepared to back it up!
JCRunningMachine#17 Wrote:And why is that? Don't talk trash without being prepared to back it up!
yea ill back it up. its because johnson central has to many athletes for paintsville to compete and JIM MATNEY knows how to utilize them.... that good enough for ya...#17?
JC definantly lost their best athelete buddy... I mean if you didn't notice haha... Should be a more interesting game than last year... Is any of this shit i hear about not having an Apple Bowl true?
TERMINATOR X Wrote:JC definantly lost their best athelete buddy... I mean if you didn't notice haha... Should be a more interesting game than last year... Is any of this shit i hear about not having an Apple Bowl true?
YEA I KINDA NOTICED
Jcmadman...YOU HAVE NO CLASS.
Superman Wrote:Jcmadman...YOU HAVE NO CLASS.
watever u think SUPERMAN...Your intidled to your ipion
you shouldnt get on here and call someone a "jackass" and you have no clue what will happen next season.
Superman Wrote:you shouldnt get on here and call someone a "jackass" and you have no clue what will happen next season.
sorry man i know blume was a great athlete but there are better at the school that may just come out an play next year makin our team even better
j.c.m.m.
better athletes then blume?
Superman Wrote:better athletes then blume?
Maybe not better but to the same caliber..shawn grim bein 1 that could become 1...and also ian welch has alot of potential of bein better
i hear that grimm could end up being a pretty good back..i liked how he played on defense. I dont know anything about welch though