Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can John Noble pull off a 14th Region Title?
All this talk about Cordia, PCC, KCC, and Hazard. Buckhorn has their entire squad back. After this year, Buckhorn will be losing A LOT. This is John Nobles year to do it. I hope he pulls it off. What do you guys think?
If Amis and Andy(AKA Punkin) will allocate funds for a recruiting coordinator, I think he has an excellent shot. He has one of the best crops of homegrown talent in the region. Throw in some imports and the skies the limit.
I'd like to see Buckhorn win it but with that Transfer that PCC got it looks as if the Title will be heading back to Commodore but ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, we just have to let the season play out and see what happens! Best of luck to all the teams in the 14th Region!
If he's gonna do it....
it HAS to be this year.
Not unless he knows someone from say Michigan who just happens to have a 6'4" son who is a top ranked basketball player in his state and who is willing to move his whole family to Kentucky to be park director over there at Buckhorn Lake.:thatsfunn
ANEWPAT Wrote:Not unless he knows someone from say Michigan who just happens to have a 6'4" son who is a top ranked basketball player in his state and who is willing to move his whole family to Kentucky to be park director over there at Buckhorn Lake.:thatsfunn

Amis will just transfer him to PCC and he will be parks director there. He will parks the cars at every home game.
zaga_fan Wrote:If he's gonna do it....
it HAS to be this year.

Never do I do this, but I agree..
Matt Day will be gone after this year..
It's not everyday that ole' John gets players of his caliber..

....but imo, it's not gonna happen this year either lol..
warmachine Wrote:All this talk about Cordia, PCC, KCC, and Hazard. Buckhorn has their entire squad back. After this year, Buckhorn will be losing A LOT. This is John Nobles year to do it. I hope he pulls it off. What do you guys think?

I think your funny, lol.
If Perry don't win it, I'll root for Buckhorn. They have a great shot this year, hopefully they don't draw PCC first round of district, so they can make a nice run.
Still...Perry's the favorites.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Amis will just transfer him to PCC and he will be parks director there. He will parks the cars at every home game.

Lol!
To answer the question, can he? Yes.

Buckhorn is in the toughest district in Eastern Ky though. It's all about the draw in the 54th.

They return everyone including the best player in region, they have a great chance.

Good Luck Wildcats.
he would have to do it this year but i sure dont see it happening! if it does then congrats to them! just dont think they are gonna be good enough to dot it! IMO. but who knows
perry will be the favs to win it! if jaysean gets elgible and stays healthy they will indeed win it! im excited for basketball season!
No.....Perry will win two region title's in a row, maybe three in a row.
Id like to see buckhorn win the region but perry will be tough to beat.
I think he is a great player. they should do well
Do to the draw, they might not even get out of the district! If they draw Leslie or Hazard, they will get in the region and have a chance for a good draw and then you never know what happens, but I honestly don't think the home grown talent can prevail over the "new" players that have been brought to this region by several teams.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Do to the draw, they might not even get out of the district! If they draw Leslie or Hazard, they will get in the region and have a chance for a good draw and then you never know what happens, but I honestly don't think the home grown talent can prevail over the "new" players that have been brought to this region by several teams.

Maybe they can employ you D1Recruiter to assist in obtaining some "new" players. Your name states that you have the background to do it. I hope you are not already employed by one of the other teams in the 14th Region.
If he doesn't do it this year I hope he gets a shot coaching somewhere else because this is the last year of a real good buckhorn team. I would give him the PE job at Cordia and have help being an assistant in under Rhodes then taking over the head coaching position whenever rhodes decides he wants to leave!!! Smile!!!

Buckhorn is missing to many outside threats, they are all about defense and ride the back of Matt Day offensively. A few more 3-point shooters and yes they stand a real good shot but the 14th region has to much talent right now for the Wildcats to win region. I hope they do not draw PCC again
Crazy Horse Wrote:If he doesn't do it this year I hope he gets a shot coaching somewhere else because this is the last year of a real good buckhorn team. I would give him the PE job at Cordia and have help being an assistant in under Rhodes then taking over the head coaching position whenever rhodes decides he wants to leave!!! Smile!!!

Buckhorn is missing to many outside threats, they are all about defense and ride the back of Matt Day offensively. A few more 3-point shooters and yes they stand a real good shot but the 14th region has to much talent right now for the Wildcats to win region. I hope they do not draw PCC again

Face it! The only thing Buckhorn is missing is RECRUITS.
he has the talent to pull off a regional title but the best talent dont always win the region i guess we will see how well he can coach talent
Aslan Wrote:If Perry don't win it, I'll root for Buckhorn. They have a great shot this year, hopefully they don't draw PCC first round of district, so they can make a nice run.
Still...Perry's the favorites.

:Thumbs:
Lil Toonchi Wrote:he has the talent to pull off a regional title but the best talent dont always win the region i guess we will see how well he can coach talent

not in this region!
Crazy Horse Wrote:If he doesn't do it this year I hope he gets a shot coaching somewhere else because this is the last year of a real good buckhorn team. I would give him the PE job at Cordia and have help being an assistant in under Rhodes then taking over the head coaching position whenever rhodes decides he wants to leave!!! Smile!!!

Ah, I wouldn't say Buckhorn don't have any 3 point threats..
Last year in district PCC only beat em' by 10. If you ask me PCC lost talent that accumulates to 10 points or more. (This is not including the addition of Jaysean Paige of course)..

I think Buckhorn will do just fine this year, but I am like the rest that has posted.. Hopefully they don't get a crap draw and get PCC first round.
Ballers Wrote:Ah, I wouldn't say Buckhorn don't have any 3 point threats..
Last year in district PCC only beat em' by 10. If you ask me PCC lost talent that accumulates to 10 points or more. (This is not including the addition of Jaysean Paige of course)..

I think Buckhorn will do just fine this year, but I am like the rest that has posted.. Hopefully they don't get a crap draw and get PCC first round.

I have been saying every year that I want to see another Buckhorn/Leslie, Perry/Hazard draw for awhile now but it hasn't happened for a few years.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I have been saying every year that I want to see another Buckhorn/Leslie, Perry/Hazard draw for awhile now but it hasn't happened for a few years.

id love to see hazard leave first round of district lol