Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike centrals Cory Shouse with a huge hit!!
last year I seen a hit Cory Shouse had posted on you tube and I just recently seen another one from last week you should check it out.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...1rg21dWMI8
Every single "big hit" he lays is on a screen pass,where the guy who is catching it is completely defenseless.Do it on a run straight up the middle and I'll be impressed.
the defender was helpless should have been a penalty.but u know what they say what goes around comes around.and i think there in the same district with belfry . thats all i,m saying :hilarious:
This same bull shi** happened last year after someone posted this young mans video. Have you ever heard the old saying, "If you can't say anything good don't say anything at all". These young men, all teams, all players, get out there and work their butts off. I am sure they are all proud of their accomplishments and don't need random people judging their efforts. I would suggest you come to one of Pike County Centrals games if you wanna see what a defensive player this young man is. We all need to remember these young people have it hard enough without having to deal with all the negative opinions that are posted on here. I suggest some of the users need to hop on over to topix!!!!:thanks:
He's so damn vicious. Nice hit.

^ hehe. Don't get offended... just good fun!
mr bojangles 007 Wrote:the defender was helpless should have been a penalty.but u know what they say what goes around comes around.and i think there in the same district with belfry . thats all i,m saying :hilarious:

ok for one let me ask you why this should have been a penalty it was a clean tackle in between the whistle? and you can say whatever you want but untill it comes back around it doesnt mean anything.
Belfry0304 Wrote:

Both of these were good hits. Football goes both ways but in terms of which one was better I'm gonna have to go with Shouse. You can make up all the excuses you want but It was a NICE HIT.
Belfry0304 Wrote:

Why would anyone get offended it was a good hit ill tell you my self it was a good hit but i also had 2 other guys holdin on to me and he had about a 40 yard run and go and i didnt go backwards after the hit or get put out of the game,so why make a big deal over it?
HornetSting Wrote:Every single "big hit" he lays is on a screen pass,where the guy who is catching it is completely defenseless.Do it on a run straight up the middle and I'll be impressed.

Its called football its not my fault the qb through him the ball or the coach called the play i just play football and do my job. and for your comment on do it on a run straight up the middle well i do go ask there other running back who got put out of the game because of his shoulder after he came up the middle. if your gonna judge how bout you come to a game!
not impressed. anybody can do that these days i mean for real. yeah its a nice hit but any linebacker can do that lmao
cory shouse Wrote:Its called football its not my fault the qb through him the ball or the coach called the play i just play football and do my job. and for your comment on do it on a run straight up the middle well i do go ask there other running back who got put out of the game because of his shoulder after he came up the middle. if your gonna judge how bout you come to a game!
I was at the Phelps-Pike Central game. Clean hit. Young Mr. Shouse flat out blew the kid up, and frankly, it WAS the QB's fault. High floater of a pass about helmet high that didn't lead the receiver, made him turn back to catch the ball, which made him take his eye off the defense. As for the one on the running back, again. clean hit from up the middle and straight on.

I'm in no way a huge PCC fan, but I was impressed.
I was about ready to say the same thing PHS.

I mean I feel bad for the Blankenship kid and I hope he's ok, but that hit was 100% clean. That is what happens when your QB leaves your receivers out to dry like that.

Its a common thing in all of football.
[YOUTUBE="Hit"]B1rg21dWMI8[/YOUTUBE]
First. That was a shot. Second, It'd be awesome if it wasn't filmed by the Hubble Telescope.
yeah im not impressed, although that is a nice hit against a defenseless receiver. lets see him do that against someone actually coming at him
Quote:Its called football its not my fault the qb through him the ball or the coach called the play i just play football and do my job. and for your comment on do it on a run straight up the middle well i do go ask there other running back who got put out of the game because of his shoulder after he came up the middle. if your gonna judge how bout you come to a game!

okay do it in the open field so we can all see how you fair against someone that can lower their shoulder and hit you back. then i'll be impressed. it was clearly a clean hit and something to be proud and your doing your job well, but anybody can knock a kid out when there not looking. so i challenge you.
cory shouse Wrote:Its called football its not my fault the qb through him the ball or the coach called the play i just play football and do my job. and for your comment on do it on a run straight up the middle well i do go ask there other running back who got put out of the game because of his shoulder after he came up the middle. if your gonna judge how bout you come to a game!

lmao.. :gtfo:
cory shouse Wrote:Why would anyone get offended it was a good hit ill tell you my self it was a good hit but i also had 2 other guys holdin on to me and he had about a 40 yard run and go and i didnt go backwards after the hit or get put out of the game,so why make a big deal over it?

... Because people are sensitive. Relax, I never said your hit wasn't awesome. It was. Both of them I've seen. Just having a little fun, he got a good hit on ya. Knocked you back but the guys at your legs pulled you back forward.
cory shouse Wrote:Why would anyone get offended it was a good hit ill tell you my self it was a good hit but i also had 2 other guys holdin on to me and he had about a 40 yard run and go and i didnt go backwards after the hit or get put out of the game,so why make a big deal over it?

:lame:
what does it matter? ITS FOOTBALL! Thats what you should expect from players!
it was alright, you see these bout once a game. nice sound affect in the video though haha.
This is that guy that transferred? Not that impressive.
I think you have moderator out from your name. This comment about this being the transfer kid was uncalled for. It's bad when the moderators are trying to get sh@@ started. This young man did not post his video on bluegrass rivals, someone else did and I'm sure no one cares whether you are impressed or not.
I love a kid that will come up and pop someone. Nothing at all wrong with these hits unless the play is dead. Its the players job to keep his head moving. Those are nice hit, and looks like some good reads...
hootie Wrote:I love a kid that will come up and pop someone. Nothing at all wrong with these hits unless the play is dead. Its the players job to keep his head moving. Those are nice hit, and looks like some good reads...

:Thumbs: EXACTLY! Terrific Hit. Keep it coming Cory!
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:okay do it in the open field so we can all see how you fair against someone that can lower their shoulder and hit you back. then i'll be impressed. it was clearly a clean hit and something to be proud and your doing your job well, but anybody can knock a kid out when there not looking. so i challenge you.

:hilarious: I've watched this young man play for 2 years & he knows how to TAKE a hit as well as GIVE a hit...my money would be on him. :rockon:
Quote:I've watched this young man play for 2 years & he knows how to TAKE a hit as well as GIVE a hit...my money would be on him.

we all know that dad calm down there, im not dissing on the boy because i've seen a couple great hits an hes a great football player... but they was on defenseless receivers thats all im saying an anyone can hit somebody like that when their not expecting it. especially out in the flats. im just saying id like to see him do that in the open field
hootie Wrote:I love a kid that will come up and pop someone. Nothing at all wrong with these hits unless the play is dead. Its the players job to keep his head moving. Those are nice hit, and looks like some good reads...

Unless of course if it was your son that was hit.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:we all know that dad calm down there, im not dissing on the boy because i've seen a couple great hits an hes a great football player... but they was on defenseless receivers thats all im saying an anyone can hit somebody like that when their not expecting it. especially out in the flats. im just saying id like to see him do that in the open field

I'm not his DAD/MOM...simply a Pike Central Hawk FAN. You people are ridiculous bashing this young man! Grow up! You're obviously in High School! Like I said before, he's a terrific team player & just because someone decided to post his video, you have tried to berate it. That's ridiculous. GROW UP!