Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle Co.
75.00%
Franfort
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co. @ Franfort 8/26
Who will win?
Can a mod fix frankfort in the poll
Can we merge the two threads?
Rockcastle County - 35

Frankfort - 6
Frankfort by 73.6
^Have we hit a nerve Zaga? Big Grin
ah....
I did it to the black bears last year so I might as well give it to you guys this year.
Frankfort will be fast and well coached...I thought I had posted this earlier? Tough place to play. (I played there last in 1984) My youngest practiced down there when he readied for the East-West Middle School All Star Game year before last that was played at KSU. (see Avatar) Coaches were very friendly from Frankfort and have my respect.
zaga_fan Wrote:Frankfort by 73.6

???? lol
Don't know much about either..Ill say Frankfort
Rockcastle
After last week, I'm picking Rockcastle.
rc by 20
The rock
Rock by 10
It scares me that Rock is going in as a heavy favorite in many people's eyes.

I am going to bring the Rocket faithful back down to earth Wink

Frankfort by 3.
some one fix Frankfort in the title
LWC Wrote:It scares me that Rock is going in as a heavy favorite in many people's eyes.

I am going to bring the Rocket faithful back down to earth Wink

Frankfort by 3.

I disagree. Rock should roll. but you do have to play the game. We got to stay focused
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I disagree. Rock should roll. but you do have to play the game. We got to stay focused

I've done my part in focusing a couple of the boys....Frankfort is gonna be NO cupcake.
I have a good friend of mine that coaches at Frankfort. So I am pulling for the Panthers.
I can tell you that FHS is a different type of match up than Rocks first game. I do know the FHS staff repsects Rocks size and power.
Just realize FHS plays a weird style of defense that creates problems for a lot of teams.
Should be a good game no matter the out come.
rock goes 2-0 and another shutout.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I disagree. Rock should roll. but you do have to play the game. We got to stay focused

That is why I gave this face: Wink

I think Rock will win, but I want Rock players/fans to see that someone "picked against them" Big Grin
rock by 16
Rock
With such a dominating win over Sheldon Clark last week, I think the Rockets will win this one with their defense again!!

Rockcastle Co. - 28

Frankfort - 10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Rock will be ready to dominate, all we are going to do is run over frankfort. Speed or not you cant stop the power game and I bet you cant run on the defense this year either.
Rockastle Co. 35-12.
Where is the field located?
I take Frankfort in a close one.

FHS - 24
Rock - 21
WaybackRocket Wrote:Where is the field located?

It is located on Kentucky Ave in Frankfort. Coming from Rock take 64 to Frankfort / Lawrenceburg exit. Take US 127 toward frankfort. Stay on US127 through 7 stop lights. At the 8th stop light turn left then make the next right in the Bellepoint. You caant miss it you will see the field.