Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KY Elite 6th grade Basketball Try Outs
We will be having try outs for the 6th grade Ky Elite AAU basketball team on Saturday Janurary 7th in London Kentcuky. Exact location and time have yet to be set but we want to go ahead and get this out there. This year we plan on playing a national schedule playing some of the premeire teams in the country. We will be traveling alot and playing every other weekend. Any questions feel free to message. Go Ky Elite and hope to see a bunch of kids come out to play.
Betsy Layne has a 6 grade center that is pretty good but has a lot of potential to improve a lot. He is still pretty raw with a ton of up side. Against his age, he is really tough on the boards, plays his heart out and a great kid to coach... name is Zach Hamilton.

Also, if you do a 5th grade team, we have one of the most talented 5th graders I have ever seen, Kyle Watkins. He is a point guard and will get a ton of playing time on our A team this coming year, and we are pretty loaded with 8th grade talent that he keeps up with pretty easily.
How big is Zach? I am not sure about a 5th grade team as of right now. But if I hear of anything I will let you know. Kyle is more then welcome to come to our try out though.
We are in the process of having a 5th grade KY Elite team next year. As soon as it is finalized then we should have something posted. Thank you.
Definitely need to consider Andrew Taylor form Corbin. He played for Hoop Dreams in Lexington, KY. I heard they are looking for a new team. Contact me and I will put you in touch with his Dad.
I haven't got to stand side by side with Zach since football started, but he was about 5'8 the last time I did get too, I'm 5'10 and he nearly looks me eye to eye... but he's bulky, quick and very strong too.
Zach sounds like a great player. He definately needs to come to our try out.