Poll: Who wins in the Don Franklin Bowl?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County Maroons
70.00%
Hopkinsville Tigers
30.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County vs Hopkinsville Don Franklin Bowl predictions
Who wins this matchup in the Don Franklin Bowl played at Lindsey Wilson College?
I'll take PC

34-21
Pulaski County 25
Hopkinsville 16
What does Pulaski have returning this year?
hooaah Wrote:What does Pulaski have returning this year?

Pulaski does not return a whole lot of starters, particularly at the skill positions. However, they are replacing those guys with some good athletes that are just lacking experience. I think they'll be up to the task, I'll take the Maroons 24-21.
Hopkinsville 24-14
Hoptown to have a chance will have to look better than they did during Friday's scrimmage at Paducah Tilghman where they seemingly had work to do on both sides of the ball.
No doubt Hoptown was taken to the woodshed by Paducah. They have a new head coach, new coaching staff, new offense, new defense, and new strict team discipline rules that have cost them some athletes. It is definately a transition year for Hoptown, and we'll have to see how long it takes for all that transition to take hold.
Hopkinsville
hooaah Wrote:No doubt Hoptown was taken to the woodshed by Paducah. They have a new head coach, new coaching staff, new offense, new defense, and new strict team discipline rules that have cost them some athletes. It is definately a transition year for Hoptown, and we'll have to see how long it takes for all that transition to take hold.

yea 50-0,i will have to take PC
hooaah Wrote:What does Pulaski have returning this year?

The Maroons return several good players which most have probably not heard of because of all the great senior players that they had last year. The starting RB will be Sean Haste who is a very good player, the one game that he was the feature RB last year, he had over 100 yards rushing. Another RB to look out for will be the Maroons fastest player in Alec Wooldridge. Should be intersting to see what kind of plays they setup for him because if he gets any space at all, he is gone! The Maroons will also have a good WR tandem with Senior Cody Wesley and Junior Aaron Hall. The Maroons will have a good O-line and that is much needed with Sophmore QB Aaron Smith replacing Zach Eastham.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I think the Maroons will be able to come out and take control of this game early. Even though they lost alot of Seniors, they have alot of younger players to take their place.

Pulaski Co. - 35

Hopkinsville - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
PC
I'm going to take the Maroons, but they are going to have to play much better than they played last Saturday in their scrimmage against Casey County.
Pulaski Co 27
Hopkinsville 12
Pulaski solidly