Poll: Who wins in the Meijer/Roy Kidd Bowl?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Southwestern Warriors
50.00%
Boone County Rebels
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern vs Boone County Meijer/Roy Kidd Bowl predictions
Who wins this matchup in the Meijer/Roy Kidd Bowl played at Eastern Kentucky University?
Boone Co. 28-20.
Boone by 10
Norm Peterson Wrote:Who wins this matchup in the Meijer/Roy Kidd Bowl played at Eastern Kentucky University?

Coach Thompson needs to get the Rebels off to a good start.

Boone Co - 28

Southwestern - 14
My heart says Southwestern but I'm still not for sure. It just depends on how the O-line plays on SAturday.
Boone Co
This is a tough one! Sotuhwestern is a Top 10 team in 5A returning the majority of their starters. I don't know much about Boone other than their in 6A and they are experienced playing against all of the NKY teams. I'm going to say that the Warriors pull out a close win.

Southwestern - 28

Boone Co. - 27
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Boone 21-17
I think this will be a fun game to watch. Boone County won't have that standout RB like Alexander, Kaiser, Meeks, Brown, Farris, Oppenheimer, Quianoo. But they'll have some options they could go to.

I say Boone wins 35 to 31 in a good one
Hearing that this could be best SW team in years...
Boone plays against top talent week in and week out...
Tough to pick...head says Boone but I'll go with the locals
SW 28 - Boone 27
Jumper Dad Wrote:Hearing that this could be best SW team in years...Boone plays against top talent week in and week out...
Tough to pick...head says Boone but I'll go with the locals
SW 28 - Boone 27

Hearing the same things. SW faithful are saying this team could be up there with the 1999 & 2006 teams, if so thats scary. Good Luck to SW and to all the local teams.
this game should tell me how good SW really is..........
Montgomery Co scrimmiged them and thier backs where not big but very quick and they have two d tackles that where very solid. The score was 7-3 for most of the game but SW scored with no time left. I think both teams played it close to the vest it just didnt seem to me that they opened the play book very much. I will take SW by a td. :Thumbs:
Game time at 5:30 at EKU today. See how two teams that are from opposite parts of the state duke it out.