Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top teams in the 16th region 2011-2012
Russell should quit whinning about the kids that leave there program . and do something better to keep them.
[quote=ozzy72666]Russell should quit whinning about the kids that leave there program . and do something better to keep them.[/QUOTE]

What do you suggest they do?
Gold Charger Wrote:[quote=ozzy72666]Russell should quit whinning about the kids that leave there program . and do something better to keep them.[/QUOTE]

What do you suggest they do?

Maybe ask them why they are leaving would be a good starting point. Then work on the problem.
ozzy72666 Wrote:[quote=Gold Charger]

Maybe ask them why they are leaving would be a good starting point. Then work on the problem.
Depends on who is doing the asking on what answer you will get.
Russell has issues like everyone else in the region.
Rowan will roll through the always par 16th region

Fleming could make some noise
Wing and Townsand will dominate about everyone in the the region
OU812 Wrote:Russell has issues like everyone else in the region.
What are their issues?
Hunt lost appeal and is not eligible for Boyd County. Davidson will play hoops. Team seemed pretty happy at summer camps. Devils will survive.
Without Hunt, Russell will be lucky to finish .500. Without Hunt, Boyd will be lucky to finish .500. And I still hear Davidson isn't playing, and if he's not, Russell will be lucky to win a 1/3 of their games.
I think Greenup will be the shocker of the region this season. I've never been sold on our kids like I have been. I like the attitude and the new coach seems to be everything he was cracked up to be.
Did Skaggs Porter Hayes Parsley and Luke Bailey all leave Russell too?
Fred Sanford Wrote:Did Skaggs Porter Hayes Parsley and Luke Bailey all leave Russell too?
Can't beat Greenup with that lineup. If the big kid at Raceland is there you may not beat them either.
Boyd will be fine either way. But it is sad when a kid does not want to play for a Coach and school and that school and coach ans AD fights against that kid moving to a new school to play. If i were a coach and a kid did not want to play for me , i would be a man and wish him good luck on where ever he may want to go. After all you are a coach and should not fight against a kid. Good Luck Austin.
1. Rowan
2. Ashland
3. Greenup
4. Fleming
5. West Carter
ozzy72666 Wrote:Boyd will be fine either way. But it is sad when a kid does not want to play for a Coach and school and that school and coach ans AD fights against that kid moving to a new school to play. If i were a coach and a kid did not want to play for me , i would be a man and wish him good luck on where ever he may want to go. After all you are a coach and should not fight against a kid. Good Luck Austin.

How did they fight it?
Rules are rules. Sounds like KHSAA and hearing officer made the decision.
Who do you guys think will be the top 10 players in the region?
I have heard that Austin Hunt lost appeal and will not be playing anywhere this year. He is still working out and conditioning with Boyd County at this time