Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Free Agents 2011
I know theres still some players that can opt out if they choose...

What are 2 Free Agents that everyone wants to see there Teams pick up this summer?

Spurs:
David West -OR-
Tyson Chandler

Heat:
Tayshaun Prince -OR-
Nene

Blazers:
Tyson Chandler -OR-
Nene

Some other good Free Agents

Jason Richardson
Carl Landry
Kenyon Martin
Glenn Davis
Greg Oden
Carson Butler
Jamal Crawford
Marc Gasol
Andrei Kirilenko
Rodney Stuckey
Nick Young
Wilson Chandler
Shannon Brown
I can't seem to find it, but I am pretty sure that my Sacramento Kings are WAY under the salary cap (This is before the draft picks and John Salmons being added)

If they still are then I want the best SF that can create their own shot and play a little defense. They need to be someone that does not need the ball in their hands at all times.

Who might that be? J-Rich? Kirilenko? Butler?
This is a kind of dry free agency to say the least...
But if I had to pick..
Shannon Brown - David West - Crawford - Kirilenko to Orlando!
I'd take David West and trade Chris Bosh for a PG
Stardust Wrote:I'd take David West and trade Chris Bosh for a PG

Doesn't he have a max-contract? Would anyone take it?
With the idiotic contracts in the NBA, $14M is a steal!
Doesn't Lewis have a $20 Million deal?
^ What about Gilbert Arenas and his $60M over the next three years?????
Stardust Wrote:^ What about Gilbert Arenas and his $60M over the next three years?????

That's what I am saying, I think Rashard Lewis's contract is like that as well.
I would LOVE for the Heat to get Nene! But I'm not real sure why you think Tayshaun would be such a good pickup for them, ekff?
Marc Gasol
Lakers need to go after him.
IF the salary cap that the owners are pursuing goes through, the Heat are screwed. They will have to trade one of the big 3, most likely Bosh, who you can get two decent players like a Nene or a David West along with a decent point guard.
BCA, wouldn't the salary cap have a future date? Or are they trying to get it in effect ASAP?
LClion4life Wrote:I would LOVE for the Heat to get Nene! But I'm not real sure why you think Tayshaun would be such a good pickup for them, ekff?

Knows how to win a Championship.... Better then Jones, Miller, Bibby, House, Anthony, Chambers....

And it's just like the Lakers getting Artest so Kobe wouldn't have to play as hard on D..... Lebron and Wade wouldn't have to carry the load on O and D...
LWC Wrote:BCA, wouldn't the salary cap have a future date? Or are they trying to get it in effect ASAP?

Very good question.

Lakers need quickness at the point. They will probably have to make a trade to get that.
^ I'll send them Mike Bibby for 3 Laker Girl outfits!
Aslan Wrote:And your trade request would be denied :p

:Thumbs: agreed. lmao.
Let them form a team,to be 1