Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 National Champs?
Bolt Wrote:What happened to all the Boise lovers that use to be on here?
I guess after there two decent years and still not making a national championship game, theyve learned to give up. Good thing, because they will soon be talk of the past.

I don't believe they were any Boise St fans on here, just people like myself that believed they could play with most teams. Two decent years? Their record over the past two years is 26-1. I don't care what conference they play in, that's a heck of a record.
I'm calling it right now, West Virginia will be back in a BCS game this season with new head coach Dana Holgorsen.
MVP2 Wrote:I'm calling it right now, West Virginia will be back in a BCS game this season with new head coach Dana Holgorsen.

Agreed!!! WVU could be a darkhorse for the BCS Championship game. If they can pull off the upset in Morgantown on Sept. 24th against LSU and then run the table in the Big East for an undefeated season, then it will come down to who else is undefeated. I'm not saying it is highly probable, but it is possible. Could be the winner of the SEC vs. WVU in the BCS Championship game.
REALLY??? So nobody is gonna be bold and give Kentucky a chance??? Hahahahaha. Yeah.. Me neither. lol :biggrin:
ImagineThat! Wrote:Agreed!!! WVU could be a darkhorse for the BCS Championship game. If they can pull off the upset in Morgantown on Sept. 24th against LSU and then run the table in the Big East for an undefeated season, then it will come down to who else is undefeated. I'm not saying it is highly probable, but it is possible. Could be the winner of the SEC vs. WVU in the BCS Championship game.

Honestly they could very well lose to LSU and still be in the title game.
Alabama vs Stanford in the final
zaga_fan Wrote:Alabama vs Stanford in the final
Lost their coach and some important players. Still have Luck and will prolly compete for Pac10 Championship but not BCS.

Bama will be right there for it all. I thinik Oregon will make a push for it. Oklahoma as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
zaga_fan Wrote:Alabama vs Stanford in the final

If Harbaugh was coming back, I'd like Standford. Even with Luck back, I dont see Stanford playing for the Title. Harbaugh is a hell of a coach, tough blow to the school.
LSU vs Oklahoma. I hope to see OU not playing for the title though.I'd enjoy two SEC schools battling it out for the title.
MVP2, avatar bet on national champs. Any SEC team wins it I'll put the avatar of your choice up for a week, anybody else, I choose yours for a week. Deal?
Aslan, what happen last time you doubted the SEC? ...Deal...I've never lost a avatar bet BTW.
I was refering to basketball last season. You lost that bet too. Big Grin
LSU or Alabama,if Arkansas can beat both, they have a shot but they play both on the road,so that will prob be there 2loses...
MVP2 Wrote:I was refering to basketball last season. You lost that bet too. Big Grin

Tenn & Georgia didn't deserve to be in the tournament and you know it, lol.
The winner of the LSU/Bama game.
Its good to know the championship will be decided during the regular season.
Aslan Wrote:I don't believe they were any Boise St fans on here, just people like myself that believed they could play with most teams. Two decent years? Their record over the past two years is 26-1. I don't care what conference they play in, that's a heck of a record.

Bull crap, there were 20 boise and oregon lovers on here last year.
And yea, that 26-1 record is awesome. But they wont get my respect until they move up to 4A and play Boyle and Highlands next year, atleast those two would be better than anyone on there schedule has been the last two years.
Hell, there record would be worse if they played in 4A the last few years.
I guess they will just have to leave the bcs and come to the khsaa.
Gimme a break......26-1 pshhh:zzz:
Bolt Wrote:Bull crap, there were 20 boise and oregon lovers on here last year.
And yea, that 26-1 record is awesome. But they wont get my respect until they move up to 4A and play Boyle and Highlands next year, atleast those two would be better than anyone on there schedule has been the last two years.
Hell, there record would be worse if they played in 4A the last few years.
I guess they will just have to leave the bcs and come to the khsaa.
Gimme a break......26-1 pshhh:zzz:

Blah, blah, blah, blah.
Name the 20 Boise St & Oregon lovers on here. I can't remember one.
LSU over the Sooners.
It's going to be harder for Auburn, though. Unless they can buy a QB for less than 200K...
Oklahoma vs Oregon, LSU could lose 2-3 games this year with their schedule
IDK why people hate on Boise they do play sub par teams but they also BEAT too tier teams as well.

Anyways in my dream world season Rex Burkhead will win the heisman and UK will beat Nebraska by 2 in OT.

Honestly I think Nebraska has a shot as well as LSU or Oklahoma.
BSU is is a good team, not a great team. It's been debated to death on here that they would finish no higher than the middle of the pack of any Major conference. They can beat good teams because of tricks and gimmicks that real football teams don't have to subject themselves to. Put them in a legitimate conference where there weekly display of chicanery will be figured out and they will lose their luster and be relegated to the bottom of the pile!
Every year everyone raises such a hype about all these teams outside the SEC. Well the SEC has proven year in and year out that they have what it takes to win the big games. SEC CHAMPION = NCAA CHAMPION
LSU or Florida St.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Honestly they could very well lose to LSU and still be in the title game.
No way this is possible. The Big East is way too weak for a team with a loss to make the BCS title game.
Im going with LSU or Bama whoever comes out as the SEC champ will be BCS Champ.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The Alabama Crimson Tide bounces back from last season and defeats Oklahoma 30-13 in the National Championship game. :1:

We talk about UK's schedule. Alabama starts out the season with the National Contender team of Kent State. I thought great teams play great competition.
It will be Alabama vs. Oregon and oregon will come up short to an sec team again
Oregon over Florida State. Oh yes, I went there.