Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Jackson new Warriors Head Coach
Mark Jackson is the new head coach of the Golden State Warrior... Jackson has never coached at any level...

I like it!!
Another clown named NBA coach. He might make it two years. Only good thing bout this Warriors fans, you can guarantee yourself a lottery pick.
Mark Jackson knows the game as well as anyone.
One of the most underrated PGs of all-time and the man that invented the "tear-drop".
He changed the game for short guards.
IF he does well, it wont be in the first year.
I believe he will be a really good hire in the long run. If they give him time.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
If Golden State will be happy with being a 6,7, or 8 seed every year Mark Jackson could be there for awhile... They don't have the players to be better then a 6 seed, not in today's NBA.....
^Agreed!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ nothing better then 6 seed... Lakers, Mavs, Thunder, Blazers, Grizzlies, spurs .... All better teams
Yeah, I never said they were going to contend to win the West. But for the Warriors to even contend for a playoff spot is a huge improvement from the last few years.
If they couldnt win with one of the best coaches of all time (Nelson) they wont win with a clown like Jackson. I'll say it right now they wont make the playoffs. They'll fall short get finish 9th.
Tailback44 Wrote:If they couldnt win with one of the best coaches of all time (Nelson) they wont win with a clown like Jackson. I'll say it right now they wont make the playoffs. They'll fall short get finish 9th.

Jackson has learned from a lot of great coaches and I seem to remember him winning and contributing wherever he went.
I can promise you he won't be a clown.