Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd @ Prestonsburg???
I will take sf by 4!!!!!!! Every time they get a big lead they seem to go away from Stanley and Little. Which makes every game they play too close.
P-burg by 12.
South Floyd has a much easier game Friday night(no disrespect intended to Allen Central) AC is going through some changes. P'burg has Betsy
Layne, and it will be a tough game. Cats better be ready!
South Floyd has no easy games this weekend nor have they had one all year except the night they played Neon. Going to play at Allen Central or Prestonsburg has never been easy and I suspect this time around it will be really tough again.
What you gotta look at is Prestonsburg lost by a basket on a desperation shot by Hall at the buzzer at South Floyd. South Floyd is one of the harder places in the region to win. If Prestonsburg comes that close to beating SF at SF then P-burg should win by 10+ at home. :wink: And whoever said Prestonsburg has it tough tonight against Betsy Layne is crazy. Prestonsburg didn't have a tough time last game with them and this one wont be any different. P-burg by 15+ agaist BL.
Well bcf4l, if P'burg doesnt come out ready to play, thinking BL is a lay down, it's going to be a tough game. BL may think they have something to prove after the last loss to P'burg. Don't forget P'burg lost to Greenup the 1st time they played at Greenup by 30+ and then turned around and beat Greenup at P'burg in the JWIT. Point being as it has been said so many times don't overlook anyone.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:And whoever said Prestonsburg has it tough tonight against Betsy Layne is crazy. Prestonsburg didn't have a tough time last game with them and this one wont be any different. P-burg by 15+ agaist BL.

Betsy Layne can say they've done something that Prestonsburg hasn't and that's beat South Floyd this year. And they've done it twice actually. I'm not saying that Prestonsburg won't win, because I think they will. But for you to say that just because of 1 game, doesn't really hold much water. Betsy Layne has shown that they can indeed be a good team. You don't know which team is going to show up for either ballclub. I take Prestonsburg in this one, but who knows how much it will be.
this game just got a lot biggier it is now for the conference champship the both got on loss a pice this game if for the #1 seed.. I am looking for south floyd to come out and play i will take sf by 4
"playa3" Wrote:
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:
"playa3" Wrote:
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:
"playa3" Wrote:
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:Should be a good game. If both teams play like they are capable, then this one could have multi-overtime periods. Both have good solid inside games, and very skilled point guards. It's hard to pick a winner, but I gotta stick with my team on this one. P-burg by 4.

LOL Oh so they are your team now? You've said in the past that you give up on the. LOL I think someone is a bandwagonist.
:?: Hmmmmm geees. Like you have never said I give up. Read my name, look at my avatar. Guess that kinda tells you that's my team ya think? My team that's going to whip South Floyds *.

Yes I can read, that's why it was all the more strange when I read your posts saying " I give up on them, I don't even go to their games anymore". And yes I can honestly say that I've never said I give up on a team that I'm TRULY a fan of. TRUE fans are there unconditionally, not just in the fair weather. I believe you though. :wink:
Believe me on what? I'm not a bandwagonist. Heck I couldn't tell you when P-burg's next game is or who they play. I don't have time. Do I want P-burg to win? Yes. Do I get mad and frustrated when they don't? Of course, who doesn't? Does that make me any less of a P-burg fan? No.

I'm not saying that makes you less of a fan. What I'm saying makes you less of a fan is when you say that you give up on them. Fred Durst said it best "Gotta have faith".

Actually I think George Michael said that first. And Durst had to copy it. I did like Fred's version better though.

I predict this game will end in a tie. Due to a fight breaking out and the stands clearing. Everyone will be in on it, even the toddlers. The refs will sneak out the back and keep running.. In the end everyone notices their nuttiness, hugs and makes up, then they consolidate P'burg and SF. Thus calling it Prestonsfloyd. Or Southburg, depending on who wins the fight.
"playa3" Wrote:
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:And whoever said Prestonsburg has it tough tonight against Betsy Layne is crazy. Prestonsburg didn't have a tough time last game with them and this one wont be any different. P-burg by 15+ agaist BL.

Betsy Layne can say they've done something that Prestonsburg hasn't and that's beat South Floyd this year. And they've done it twice actually. I'm not saying that Prestonsburg won't win, because I think they will. But for you to say that just because of 1 game, doesn't really hold much water. Betsy Layne has shown that they can indeed be a good team. You don't know which team is going to show up for either ballclub. I take Prestonsburg in this one, but who knows how much it will be.
Where did Betsy Layne play South Floyd at? I know one win was at P-burg but I'm not sure where the other was. P-burg only played SF once so far. I'm not saying P-burg is world beaters but I knew BL didn't stand a chance tonight.
SF has played BL three times and besides the one at Prestonsburg they played home and home. BL defeated SF in OT at the Dome and SF beat them at Raider Arena. Burnett Little did not play against Prestonsburg at HI Hat but should be ready for the game at Prestonsburg Saturday night. Should be a good one.
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:Burnett Little did not play against Prestonsburg at HI Hat but should be ready for the game at Prestonsburg Saturday night. Should be a good one.
Oh yeah I forgot all about that. I will be there tomorrow night Wyatt. Hope to see ya there. :wink: