•  Previous
  • 93(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ Knows more about the PPV than I (which I know nothing of) lol
Stardust Wrote:^ Knows more about the PPV than I (which I know nothing of) lol

^knows that I am good at talking about results without giving spoilers :biggrin:
Will be watching The Rock's Birthday Bash
^lives in Pikeville and probably watches NWA Bluegrass shows.
^ Only Kings fan in the world!!!
^Only Notre Dame fan on this site!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Is incorrect.

I like the Notre Dame football Wink
^Is a UK fan first!! I HOPE!

:biggrin:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Shoulda used "Touchdown Jesus" for his avatar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ is the 30th post on this thread
Likes Eagles instead of Hawks now...J/K
^ Is from Pikeville
^Is a real-life Skipper for a team with a winning record.
^Is from Jamestown.
#BBFL
^ Is still a VIP member...
^Is still Stardust.
#BBFL
^ Along with Stardust will love this site to it's end.....
^Is absolutely correct.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:^Is from Jamestown.

LIVES in Jamestown, is from Rockcastle County Wink
^Corrected me. lol
#BBFL
^Isn't just good, isn't just great but is Mr. Perfect.
^Is a funny dude! And a religious dude. Which is AWESOME!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:^Is a funny dude! And a religious dude. Which is AWESOME!

^Is helping me dominate this thread, lol. We are making it where people HAVE to talk about us, whether they want to or not Big Grin
^Has a feeling people don't like us. Lol
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:^Has a feeling people don't like us. Lol

^knows that with my wrestling background, if someone has a problem with it, this will be their fate: :ChairHit:
^Would go crazy on someone if they didn't like him. Lol
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:^Would go crazy on someone if they didn't like him. Lol

^MisterPerfect would sit back, watch and :popcorn:
^ Is the GBM of BGR.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^ Is the GBM of BGR.

Would trade Dave Consepscion for Paul Janish right now.
^Knows I would in a heart beat! He is my ALL TIME Favorite player!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 93(current)
  • Next