Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne vs Prestonsburg 12-20-05
Prestonsburg.

We have Sean and Lewis down low. Not only can that dominate there, but they also can play elsewhere. They know how to handle theirselves when they are in trouble underneath the goal, because they don't just run to the goal and stand there to wait for another player to pass them the ball.
Betsy Layne's guards don't compare to Prestonsburg's (Mike, Bobby, Brooks, Jordan).
The Cats are way to physical and have a terrific bench that can play just as well as the starters, if not better.

I see a lot of steals and turn-overs this game. It will probably be a sloppy one. And I think us Cats know we won't be in trouble...
GO BLACKCATS!! (I can't wait to see this crowd!)
since it is at p-burge and there fans are awesome....p-burge in a close one...but win by 6 or less
I think the game is being played at Betsy Layne
well then that takes p-burge fans out so if it is at BL...i'd say BL by 4
LOL rain man loves the fans. Im going with BL by 9.
rain man does love the fans...i think i am one of the biggest high school fans around...i just love watching thes kids play ball...there is no basketball like mountain basketball..lol
I agree. Sometimes i wanna get out of my seat and get into the action. How bout you rain man?
i don't know...them seats are pretty comforatable...it looks a little dangerous out there sometimes...i think me and you are better on the sidelines..lol
Yeah could get hurt in my old age..i guess you are right.
trust me i've sit over there a many years...i know what i'm talking about...i've WATCHED a lot of basketball...lol
I am new to the game i guess. I only started going regularly to the games about last year. I am quiet the loyal fan now though. I hardly miss a game.
lol
This should be a great game. The blackcats may have problems with the inside game of brandon kidd, but that is only one player. The thing that I think makes this pburg team so good is that they have so many different weapons. You never know who is going to shoot it for these guys and that is great. All of these guys have all the confidence in the world for each other. I also look for mike stephens to have a huge breakout game in this one. He hasn't played bad this year, but he isn't playing like the mike stephens I'm used to seeing. So #5, all of us fans are always behind u, so lets see the mike stephens that takes over the game.
Pburg-65
BL-56
Pburg 75
Boobcats 60
Prestonsburg Has too much depth on the bench for BL, BL will come out and play with Pburg but will hit some key shots toward the end to win the game.

Prestonsburg--62
Betsy Layne--58
BL will come out on top! I think P*burg is underestimating the bobcats, this could cause them some problems.Smile
I dont know to much about BL...?? But the cats never underestimate anyone...Why? Because they love the game and the competition...!! Good teams never underestimate anyone...The cats are a good team...Dont get me wrong it will be a great game..! The cats on top of this one!!!! :rock:
P Burg all the way baby!!
Blackcats in this one... BL is going down hill and it looks like no end to this
BL will dominate the dome tuesday..!!!...bobcats by 10+
heck last I heard BL was the best team in the 15th by 25 pts but this was before season started
but I also heard that had alot of talent and I told that person that it could hurt having TOO much talent
Ahh i guess we will see who comes out on top GO BLACKCATS
Betsy Layne by 4
Pburg by 8.
Bl...by 4
Betsy Layne doesnt stand a chance in this one. I'll say P-burg by atleast 15.

To bad we have to work FOOTBALL05 or we could watch a blowout at the grade school
FOOTBALL03 and FOOTBALL05 have no idea what their talking about! BL will definately come out on top!
This is going to be a great game. IDK why everyone is saying p burg will not have an answer for brandon kidd.. Hello.. Sean Leslie 6"4..Tyler Mullins 6"3...Lewis Barnette.6"2 I think it would be hard for anyone to get up a shot underneath the goal against those three towers. Im taking the cats in this one by 10 behind the great game of michael stephens. This is going to be his breakout game i do believe. LETS GO CATS.
"rain man" Wrote:well then that takes p-burge fans out so if it is at BL...i'd say BL by 4

how can you judge the score of a game by the crowd?
you can be just as rowdy no matter where you are
well i guess they won't continue their undefeated season
but i still think they'll win in a close one
please!!!!!!big kidd will show those two how to control the paint! i hope you guys will come to see the light when the bobcats spank the little kitties:moon:

"IBleedRed" Wrote:This is going to be a great game. IDK why everyone is saying p burg will not have an answer for brandon kidd.. Hello.. Sean Leslie 6"4..Tyler Mullins 6"3...Lewis Barnette.6"2 I think it would be hard for anyone to get up a shot underneath the goal against those three towers. Im taking the cats in this one by 10 behind the great game of michael stephens. This is going to be his breakout game i do believe. LETS GO CATS.