Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 State Favorite
Who's your 2011 Favorite To Win The State Championship?

Ill Take Either one of these listed below

Harrison County
St. X
Lexington Catholic
Lawrence County
Pikeville
St. X, Male, Harrison County, Eastern, and West Jessamine are my picks
Louisville eastern 7-0 beat butler runner up in state and bullitt east perennial contender and only had one close game. team is dominated by juniors should be back to back champs
Louisville Male
West Jessamine
St. X
Lexington Catholic
Male or LexCath just to throw names out there. Who knows at this point.
LexCath
Eastern
Harrison County
West Jessamine
St X
Male

still a little early perhaps an edit of posts later in the season?
Johnson Central hands down thay have T. K.on the mound and logan S.
Just looking at ALL these...LMAO!!!!

WOW! OOOOPS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
lol none of us even came close to picking it
LOL...Shows how much us know-it-alls really know...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
lol
I was really surprised that Lexington Catholic didn't get farther. I thought they were a very sound, talented, and well coached team.
What, Lexington Catholic faced PRP in first round of state, it went 9 innings and they lost-if these teams were away from each other it would have been different, these two beat each other up for 9 innings in one of the best games of the state tourney.
The reality of the situation is that the best team in the state did not win the state last year. It was also one of the absolute worst officiated tournaments I have ever seen. I hope it changes next year?