Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) Kentucky 76 - (2) North Carolina 69 (NCAA Tournament - Elite 8)
Cats Advance to the Final Four and Will Face (3) UCONN
Yea boy!
Too much Knight on this Day!
How did the Cats win? UK 55% from three point line - UNC 18%. That is LIGHTS OUT!
**** Yeah!!!!! Its been way to long since 1998! Congrats Coach Cal and the Wildcats!

Its great to be a Wildcat Big Grin
I'll take my hat off to Barnes after his performance, but Knight left no doubt that he is the better Freshman for 2011
YES finally goin back to the final four.
Screw all the haters now
Jim Nantz needs to retire or die or be removed or something. There was no emotion in that win. Gus Johnson would have had me glued to that TV!
LOL all the analyst and "experts" picked kansas and carolina today
haha retards
Highest seed in the Final four is a #3. What a great tournament this year!
XDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! watch out kemba as UNC just found out this aint the same team u played earlier in the year! xD
**** yea boys we are returning to the promise land!! My hands are still sweating I've been tore up since Barnes went streaking on us. The Cata played great today right now I could kiss Liggins he made a crucial shot.
HawksRule Wrote:**** yea boys we are returning to the promise land!! My hands are still sweating I've been tore up since Barnes went streaking on us. The Cata played great today right now I could kiss Liggins he made a crucial shot.

Why not coach cal did.
HawksRule Wrote:**** yea boys we are returning to the promise land!! My hands are still sweating I've been tore up since Barnes went streaking on us. The Cata played great today right now I could kiss Liggins he made a crucial shot.

Coach Cal did, lol.
OMG! What a game! Way to go KENTUCKY!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
This buch did what the 5 "one and dones" couldn't.
Oh my gosh!! Im in tears!! I am so proud, so proud of this team and program and my school!!!! I am so proud to be a wildcat!!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What a way to do it too. I love beating UNC, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :Clap: Really a great win and a great performance.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Oh my gosh!! Im in tears!! I am so proud, so proud of this team and program and my school!!!! I am so proud to be a wildcat!!!

Your not alone. 4,339,367 people live in Kentucky 4, 339,365 are happy. One loserville fan and one Ohio State fan are very upset.
Stardust Wrote:Too much Knight on this Day!

How long have you been holding this headline. :biggrin:
FINAL FOUR BABY!!! WOOOOO!!

I have this teams nickname!!

The Unbreakables!
Congrats UK!
TheRealVille Wrote:This buch did what the 5 "one and dones" couldn't.

4. Patterson was a junior or senior.
LWC Wrote:4. Patterson was a junior or senior.
Yep, I forgot about him. I just was remembering that there was 5 that left. I should have said 5 NBA players.
I am so happy that UK made it to the Final 4!!! Beating UNC made it even sweeter!!!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Oh my gosh!! Im in tears!! I am so proud, so proud of this team and program and my school!!!! I am so proud to be a wildcat!!!
If you are a UK student, it is an even better day for you!!
You all need to start using "The Unbreakables". I think that's a perfect name for this team. Anyone else have any ideas for this teams nickname?
vundy33 Wrote:You all need to start using "The Unbreakables". I think that's a perfect name for this team. Anyone else have any ideas for this teams nickname?

I like that name.
Great job by Cal and the cats!