Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central 72 vs. East Ridge 57
final, i guess PCC is better than most are giving credit
good win hawks
big win for the Hawks.....how many did Lowe have?
Congrats Hawks
Congrats Hawks
The Hawks laid it to the Warriors tonight Lowe had 28, Colby Slone a sophmore had 8, Eric Slone had 14...

Where was the Heismen???
and how about that Central pep section ROWDIER THAN EVER...
Congrats Pike Central!!
This is a good win for Pike central
Great win for Hawks. Congrads
Congrats to the Hawks
Rowe will always have a good team.
congrats to the hawks
The Heismen was there, but they good refs wasnt they called bad calls alnight last night on ER I think Er had over 30 team fouls and pike central didnt have over 10 team fouls.....But who cares...people will see who comes out on top when central comes to THE RIDGE!!!

:Thumbs:
I dont think Pike Central comes to the Ridge this year.I would like to just say congrats to you guys over at Pike Central.Maybe East Ridge and Central will meet later in the year in a tournament game away from Pike Central.Coach May will have these guys playing better ball as the year goes on!
O my bad i though they did...but hopefully they do play in the regional tournment just bigger win for East Ridge....:Guitar01:
yeah spoken like a true Jack Ass Warrior the refs were bad on both sides of the ball not one not saying you all got the majority of the calls but hell what are refs suppost to do when a team is hacking all night long i know of three charges that they totaly BLEW and one time on a three that B. Lowe hit a kid knocked him on his ass...Just wondering but was you at this game b/c apparently we wasn't watching the same game...Either way refs do not cause a team to lose by 15 points...LOL funny that you say the Heisman was there considering he scored was 8 points the whole night lol he didnt even start and i know he had a hurt leg but that happened over a month ago Eric Slone has been playing with a severaly sprained ankle for two weeks...Gordon Varney beter b up for that next year b/c if we have another Kyle Fletcher running for it Eastern Kentucky will never win it...IMO Doug Howard or David Jones should have been up for it last year...Sorry for the off the topic discussion everyone...
Congratz central, but east ridge wasnt playing team ball from what i hear, so maybe next time..

congratz fletcher, for nomination to wendys heisman award
For your info I was at the game and no hard feeling 15thRegionSlamaBamma but i do think the refs made it easy for central to get out with a win because everytime we made a run they would all ways call a stupid foul..Just like you seen last night why we got the technical because Coach May got tried of all the bad calls..I'm not saying they was all on u guys either..but I can think what I want to and YOU can think what u want too....:ref2:
And this thing bout the Heismen it ant all about sports its about how u do u school too..Kyle is a really nice boy and no one has the right to talk about him..
And the thing about him hurting his ankle he broke it in football so everyone know that it take a long time to heal..All I got to say..I dont want no trouble.
So no hard feeling 15thRegionSlamaBamma.
It's sad that everytime that you all lose a game it is plainly and bluntly blamed on the refs if you had any back bone then you would sit here and point out your teams mistakes and until you do that im going to have one of the worst opinons on what you put on here...All i hear is blah blah blah refs refs refs...Why dont you point out the bad shots the turnovers the bad coaching calls and such b/c you either dont understand the game or you your biastisity blinds you...Im sorry that i think that the call when Coach May got a technical was nothing to rant and rave about...But when you are a coach there are going to be bad calls and get over it i know May personaly and he is a family friend but hell man that is all he has done the whole time he has coached when his team plays bad he cant adjust his team to come back unlike the coaching staff at Pike Central...I think it is sad when you sit here and you take a 15 point win away from a team b/c you think you got cheated that wasnt it at all it was the fact East Ridge played HORRIBLE and their heads was some where beyond Buckleys Creek...Learn to tell your boys what they need to do instead of sitting here and letting them think that they are going to win the regional championship b/c thats NOT what makes a team better...What makes a team better is someone who can point out mistakes that their team made...We as members of BGR shouldnt post as completly biased but we need to point out our teams and other teams mistakes...Such as Pike Central had bad shot selection the other night...ER as well had bad shot selection and turned the ball over to much which IMO is why Pike Central won this game...The refs made bad calls on both sides of the ball and actually i remember when the game ended both teams were in the double bonus...As well in the first half...Fouls are not something to complain about when it is like that, were their more fouls called on ER probley but that had to deal with they were in a man to man/zone lol and they reached in when we drove as well and they left their feet trying to get blocks...SO there is my view...
good win hawks 4-0 great start
I didn't expect ER to get beat this bad. I was there and they where not focused on the game at all. It seemed as if they where having a party or something on the bus ride over. I don't know about everyone else but in my opinion when I look up in the stands before the game and see most of the players hanging to girls and not focusing on the game it really tell's me that they are not mentally prepared for the game. I saw some of this going on with ther ER players at this game, and they came up 15 points short in the game.
When is Pike Centrals next game?
congrats central...i'm one of your biggest fans...go hawks
Yes Pike Central did win, but when Brad Lowe gets in foul trouble or injured the hawks will be in a heep of trouble. East Ridge will get better as the yaer goes on and I hope the warriors meet the hawks in the region tournament because I don't see them hawks getting any better. East Ridge 44 Pike Central 42, the shot is up and it is good!!! Warriors advance to Rupp.:Sad04:
Is ER down this yr???
ERblue is it your place to say that we will not get any better b/c i guarantee you that they will they already have this year...Im sorry that The Ridge is so down and you have to whine by saying stuff about Pike Central...