Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Kentucky Players on ESPN top 150 Watchlist
Zeke Pike - Dixie Heights

Josh Harris - Mason County

Patrick Towles - Highlands

http://espn.go.com/college-football/recr...class/2012
Pretty cool two NKY young men so highly thought of. Rare that the kids up here get the recognition they deserve.
tyler combs?
Arkansas thinks there going to get Pike
Great to see.
SweetLemonade Wrote:tyler combs?

I seen this kid play he has to be one of the best not on that list.
Stardust Wrote:Pretty cool two NKY young men so highly thought of. Rare that the kids up here get the recognition they deserve.

Congrats to the THREE young men listed. But Stardust, I've got to say, "Are you serious with that statement?"

When have kids from NKY not received due recognition? The main media centers of KY are Louisville, Lexington and the Greater Cincy area.
Hatz Wrote:Congrats to the THREE young men listed. But Stardust, I've got to say, "Are you serious with that statement?"

When have kids from NKY not received due recognition? The main media centers of KY are Louisville, Lexington and the Greater Cincy area.

Lol, OK, tell me the last NKY kid to be ranked in ESPN top 150? With all the remarkable kids at Holmes over the years, tell me when NKY kids have ever been ranked in the ESPN top 150? Greater Cincinnati is just that, Cincinnati. NKY is a gnats pimple on the surface of an elephant. Sorry, I don't get it where anyone thinks that NKY gets love. The news media is in Cincinnati, NOT NKY!
Patrick Towles is better than Zeke Pike IMO.
Stardust Wrote:Lol, OK, tell me the last NKY kid to be ranked in ESPN top 150? With all the remarkable kids at Holmes over the years, tell me when NKY kids have ever been ranked in the ESPN top 150? Greater Cincinnati is just that, Cincinnati. NKY is a gnats pimple on the surface of an elephant. Sorry, I don't get it where anyone thinks that NKY gets love. The news media is in Cincinnati, NOT NKY!

Can you give me specific names of those that deserved a top 150 National honor that did not receive it? Who were the Holmes kids you speak of and where did they end up? (I honestly don't know)

Was Collinsworth rated in the top 150?
What position are the college scouts projecting Harris at?
^^^^UK sites are saying he will be LB or SS with a strong possibility of being moved to SS.
Patrick Towles is a beast
Josh Harris is the real deal.
Jared Lorenzen and at least two other Highlands players were D-1 starting QB's. I don't know if they were top 150.

If we go back several years there is one NKY player that ended up on a Madden cover....
Jared Lorenzen and at least two other Highlands players were D-1 starting QB's. I don't know if they were top 150.

If we go back several years there is one NKY player that ended up on a Madden cover....
Hatz Wrote:Was Collinsworth rated in the top 150?

No, Collinsworth was not in the espn 150
The HAWKATTACK Wrote:Patrick Towles is better than Zeke Pike IMO.

dont know never seen either play,i just know Arkansas wants Pike BAD..
LWC Wrote:Jared Lorenzen and at least two other Highlands players were D-1 starting QB's. I don't know if they were top 150.

Was there an ESPN top 150 in 1998?
i think the 1st year espn did high school top 150 was in 2006. and remember guys, this is the watchlist that pike, towles, and harris are on. the actual espn 150 doesnt come out in i think a month or 2. NKY has had plenty of guys on the watchlist. austin collinsworth, duran jefferson, zach kiernan, vince murray, miles simpson, just to name a few.
Stardust Wrote:Lol, OK, tell me the last NKY kid to be ranked in ESPN top 150? With all the remarkable kids at Holmes over the years, tell me when NKY kids have ever been ranked in the ESPN top 150? Greater Cincinnati is just that, Cincinnati. NKY is a gnats pimple on the surface of an elephant. Sorry, I don't get it where anyone thinks that NKY gets love. The news media is in Cincinnati, NOT NKY!
hey now
This is pretty cool!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL