Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 2011
what do the Commodores need to do to improve from last year's 7-4 team, which made the playoffs?

Aug 19, 11Prestonsburghome7:30 PM
Aug 26, 11Johnson Centralaway7:30 PM
Sep 2, 11Knox Central
Sep 9, 11Lawrence Countyhome7:30 PM
Sep 16, 11Sheldon Clarkaway7:30 PM
Sep 23, 11Rockcastle Countyhome7:30 PM
Oct 7, 11Whitley Countyhome7:30 PM
Oct 14, 11Letcher County Centralaway7:30 PM
Oct 21, 11Harlan Countyaway7:30 PM
Oct 28, 11Somersethome7:30 PM

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...fb11/35173
One thing is for sure, they have gotta stay healthy with a schedule like this.....

Confidence was a big issue with the 2010. They have to believe they can win in order to turn this program around.. Goodluck Haddix.. U have your work cut out for ya. They did return several key players for ya to work with though.

with any luck at all I see them winning atleast 7 games
10-0
I see 5-5

P'Burg
Sheldon Clark
Rockcastle
Letcher
Whitley
I see a lot of bruises. This team will be ready come playoff time for sure. I have no idea how many games they will win, may as well throw darts at a board for a guess. Early road games at Johnson Central and Sheldon Clark will help a lot for district play @ Harlan and @ Letcher.
Benchwarmer Wrote:10-0

I'd say KCC's record will look similar to that.
If you flip it around Wink
They have picked up Cody Hollon from Pike Central and the kid is a beast. He will be a great addition to the team.
Not sure about their overall record, but I like them as 2nd in the district behind Harlan Co.
^ Who all are in there District?
Perry Central
Whitley County
Letcher Central
Harlan County
i love Perry, thats my former team but i dont see nobody in this district coming in front of Harlan.
I think Perry has a great chance at the district. They need a few lineman to step up, its early though. They have a great set of skill players, prolly as good as any in the mtns. But u gotta have the guys in the trenches to make the plays. Still sayin 7 wins
losses include: Harlan, Johnson Central, possibly Knox
I think Haddix is going to take Perry football to a whole new level of play. This is the first part of doing so, this schedule is brutal and there is no game on the schedule you can look at and say it is an guarantee win like the last few years. I wish PCC the best of luck. I hope this is year, they get that playoff win. good luck Commodores.
Much better schedule, playing some tough away games early, Haddix has an entire year and an off season and knows his players now...record may not be as good as last year, but I look to see the Commodores in the playoffs this year
Rough road ahead for the Dores. I really can't make an accurate prediction for their season. Hopefully they will come out on par if not better than last seasons record and progress through the playofs. I'm very anxious to see the Dores play this season. Best of luck!!
Perry is going to be very good this season, I can see it now.
rock will be ready