Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 73 - Breathitt County 66 (OT) (14th Region - 1st RD)
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I was told by an Estill fan at the district tournament that Estill had a load of talent in their youth programs. He said one of their teams lost at Scott County by 1 point. He talked like the future really looked bright for the Engineers.

it does look Bright, The Engineers Should Be In Good Shape For Seasons To Come, They All Look Promising. people may say that next year will be a rebuilding year for the Engineers with all of the talent that they will lose, but they have alot of talent returning and can still make a pretty good season next year.

Go ENGINEEERS!!!
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Perry beat Knott by 20 the only time they played this year. What makes you think it won't be by that many points, or more, if they meet again?

i would love for it to be by that many or more. 6-12 is a good range IMO tho. at most, perry will win by around 12-14.
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:i would love for it to be by that many or more. 6-12 is a good range IMO tho. at most, perry will win by around 12-14.
:closed: Big Grin

Now you've got me totally confused neverguesswhoiam!

You have a Knott Central avatar, but say you'd love for the Patroits to get beat. Maybe you're actually a Perry Central supporter pretending to be a Knott fan. You'd make a great double agent. Ever think of going into the CIA?
Lucky13 Wrote:Congrats to Trevor Jones, an 8th grader, on winning the MVP. Well deserved, to a great kid, lookout for this one folks, he will be a dandy!

guardtheball Wrote:He already is a dandy i love to watch him play i think if it was not fot the ankle injury he would be getting alot more playing time.We have alot of young kids that will keep this winning year going for along time. I think Estill will be a factor in the 14th region for along time.Great year for Estill no matter what people think it's been alot of fun great caring and hard working coaches that has this program on the way up. One at a time now engineers. Good luck Monday night.

Agreed. I've Gotten To See Trevor Play Couple Times This Year, He's A Very Good Ball Player
LOOKAYANNER Wrote::closed: Big Grin

You have a Knott Central avatar, but say you'd love for the Patroits to get beat. Maybe you're actually a Perry Central supporter pretending to be a Knott fan. You'd make a great double agent. Ever think of going into the CIA?

:Thumbs:
Close
Benchwarmer Wrote::Thumbs:
Close

i may need to go into your profession :Thumbs:

LOOKAYANNER Wrote::closed: Big Grin

i've gave it some thought. i'm not that slick.
i've gave it some thought. i'm not that slick.[/QUOTE]

LOL !!!
:thumpsup:
:popcorn: