Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 50 Johnson Central 49 (15th Region)
Bloom[YOUTUBE="BLOOM"]bF2SifuL_iQ[/YOUTUBE]
WOW

Congrats Wildcats!
Not at all shocked. Really thought Paintsville or Sheldon Clark would beat them in the district. This bunch of kids just couldn't string together enough games to pull it out. Alot of athletes just not enough basketball minded team players.
Wow didnt see this one...seems like it was a good game...well good job eagle and good luck next year
Wow, Unreal. Didnt expect this. Congrats Valley.
So much for JC's road to rupp...
Whoa.. I'm kinda surprised. I know Valley is good. But the way JC had been playing I expected them to make a deep run. But nevertheless, Congrats Valley!
Congrats Valley on the big win, your not the defending sate champs for nothing
Go back and read the post for the game. Seats are available at Rupp, just gotta buy them. Good call guys.
Wow surprising victory I have to say, but that is why they play the games for. Congrats to both teams. We will be seeing Valley this Monday in the Semi-Finals.
Valley a team that went on the road and defeated Johnson Central in Mid February proved that that win was no fluke. Much like the earlier game Valley came out and control the game and hit some clutch free-throws to send what many thought was the tournament's favorite.
Wow!! Did not expect this!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wow, tough loss for JC. Congrats Valley!
Big Win for Valley.
Logan Lucas hit some big shots and clutch free-throws and deserved the Player of the Game award.
Good Luck Monday Valley.
WOW! I gotta know though. How close was Parker's shot, at the end, to being a three?
Good Luck to all the JC Seniors. Been a pleasure watching you guys grow up!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
No shocker here. Just like I said earlier today sv's style is one that jc can't play with. Sv is still sv
Well I called this one wrong. Congrats to valley.
I love the video PT!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
WOW! Upset? I was definitely not expecting this! Congrats Wildcats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
WOW I am shocked which player wouldnt give up the ball for JC this game
I hope the JC fans get their ticket money back cause it wasn't a day ago some thought they was a bigger lock than the sun rising. I felt like the coach couldn't keep it together no disipline kept a running circus all season long. Can't believe the JC fans would stand for a coach like that.
OffTheHook Wrote:I love the video PT!!!!
It is awesome.
Wow, that's a shocker. Congrats to Shelby Valley on the win, tough way to go out for Johnson Central.
Wondering even after the loss, If people are still picking JC to be the team to beat. Congrats to SV on both wins against this overrated team.
OffTheHook Wrote:WOW! I gotta know though. How close was Parker's shot, at the end, to being a three?
Good Luck to all the JC Seniors. Been a pleasure watching you guys grow up!

I thought it was a three. Weren't they up by 4?

I thought Logan Lucas played the best game I've seen him play in a SV uniform. That's the kind of game he used to play when he played here at Dorton. Very proud of him tonight. Cody Belter made a lot of big plays as well on both ends of the floor. The 3 point line was good to SV tonight and it had been a weakness of theirs all season long.
I was listening. Radio said "Parker for 3...Gooood. No they're calling it a two." And that was the final shot and they lost by one. I was just asking how close it was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I was listening. Radio said "Parker for 3...Gooood. No they're calling it a two." And that was the final shot and they lost by one. I was just asking how close it was.

They ended up counting it as a 3...SV was up by 4 before the shot...
OK Thanks...Had me all confused...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
yea the shot was a 3. Valley was up by 4. From where i was sitting it looked like a 2. But Valley still pulled out the win. Congrats Wildcats! now its time for Pike Central monday night.
the 1 the only Wrote:WOW I am shocked which player wouldnt give up the ball for JC this game
I hope the JC fans get their ticket money back cause it wasn't a day ago some thought they was a bigger lock than the sun rising. I felt like the coach couldn't keep it together no disipline kept a running circus all season long. Can't believe the JC fans would stand for a coach like that.
Are you still in school, or out?
i said earlier in the season they was getting better every game...