Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
75.00%
North Laurel
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central vs. North Laurel 3/2 (13th Region)
Wednesday, March 2nd 8:00 following Bell County vs. Whitley County

This should be a great opening night of basketball in the 13th Region Tournament. The winner advances to play the winner of Bell County and Whitley County. Thoughts?
Knox Central By 10pts. No home court advantage this time!
Kc 61-50
should be a dandy but knox is on a roll and the panthers will get revenge wednesday night... KC by 5

GO PANTHERS!!
Knox big man will have to play and play well if they are going to win. North strength is the post players
Knox Central.
Im taking North in the upset.
Carson goes off for 20 and north wins by 7.
Knox Central by 10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Tough match-up for KC. They will have to hit shots to win. NL is very good in the post as mentioned above. Hopefully Brian with press NL and keep it out of a 1/2 court game. If not KC maybe in trouble.
I will take Knox Central by 5.
Give me North. The Jags are looking pretty good right now, and they have a pretty good record aganist the Panthers lately. I think it will be close and competitive thorughout, but North's size and quickness is too much in the end.
How many Seniors does Knox Central have this year?
north wins by 15. their inside game is just way to much for knx
Mountain Wrote:How many Seniors does Knox Central have this year?
We have 3 seniors.Travis Canady is the only starter that we are losing. Billy barrett comes off the bench. Jamie Mills which just came out his senior year plays very little.
futurekycoach Wrote:north wins by 15. their inside game is just way to much for knx
If the refs let us play the inside game will be controlled by KC. Jefferey Canady is a great defender gets up well and plays hard nosed basketball. TJ Kelly is a shot blocking machine. he only played about 5 minutes the whole game. He was in foul trouble the first 2 minutes of the game. He came out in the 3rd qtr and only played 2 minutes and got 2 more fouls to put him back on the bench. Toby Merida will be a key player to winning this game. His 6' 8" frame will definetley slow down North. Then you have Billy Barrett that can bang with the best of them and rebouds very well. Look for Norths inside game to be shut down tonight. North is good but the inside game will have it rough tonight. As far as being way to much I hardly think so. 15pts you have got to be kidding me. They barely beat us on their home floor with extra seconds added to the clock. Get real! North is going down tonight by 10.
Jeffery is a great defender but does not have great size. We can't allow NL to get in a 1/2 court game or they will have a great shot at taking us out AGAIN!
we will see tonight. knox doesnt like to run and north does. with a bigger floor north will run like they always do and knox will get to tired to keep if. if they do end up having to slow it down, knox cant shoot the outside shot and will have to go inside where north is better.
KC is going to have their hands full inside tonight, but i believe they still pull through with a 55-52 win.