Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs. South Floyd 3/2 (15th)
I think this will be the game to watch in the 1st round. Hobo dont want this to be there last game in high school. SF towers over the Hawks and IMO has good speed.
PC by 12...:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
This game will be a lot better this time around.

PC by 5
Think it will be closer than first time around, but still think is a toss up.
IMO this should be one of the better first round games. The other being PHS/SC.
Gonna go out on a limb here and say the PCC wins in a close one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Pike Co. Central.
If you are a PC fan, you have to love this draw. I know South Floyd wore them out a couple of weeks ago, but I was there and PC missed so many easy shots that they normally would make. This will by far be the best game of the first round.

PC by 7

I look for McCoy to have a huge game as well as the rest of the hawks.

Carwile will have his boys ready to go.
I'm not going to post a score the last time I posted a prediction PC lost. When they beat Belfry I didn't make a prediction thread or post a prediction. All I got to say is congrants to both teams making it this far and good luck to PC.
SF in a good game....
SF has too many weapons, and the best player in region (Turner; way underrated).. SF by 8
Cardinals Rule123 Wrote:SF has too many weapons, and the best player in region (Turner; way underrated).. SF by 8

he may be undderated but he is NOT the best player in region. That my friend is very easily Hobo McCoy.

Pike Central by 8
Time2Shine Wrote:he may be undderated but he is NOT the best player in region. That my friend is very easily Hobo McCoy.

Pike Central by 8

He is a great player but more to the game than scoring, Like to c how coaches wuld vote on who is more likely to excel at next level (Turner is 6-6, but McCoy is great)
Cardinals Rule123 Wrote:He is a great player but more to the game than scoring, Like to c how coaches wuld vote on who is more likely to excel at next level (Turner is 6-6, but McCoy is great)

:Thumbs: agreed...
Cardinals Rule123 Wrote:He is a great player but more to the game than scoring, Like to c how coaches wuld vote on who is more likely to excel at next level (Turner is 6-6, but McCoy is great)

It's not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog. Hobo is a amazing ball player you can't knock him because he isn't 6'6.
PCC by 10.
Would agree that this is going to be an exciting opening round game yet, looking at other first round games, this tournament has the ability to give the regional fans one of the more exciting tournament in some time...
This may be the best first round game. SF has the potential to beat anyone in the tourney and also can get blown out if they dont hit and rebound. I'm taking SF by 5 and predicting Shannon Turner & McCoy to combine for a point total of 70-80points!!!
HawksRule Wrote:It's not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog. Hobo is a amazing ball player you can't knock him because he isn't 6'6.

So amazing that he's going to Pikeville College :zzz:
I agree

I think he is good enough to play at Eastern or Morehead.
PCC by 8
HORNET POWER Wrote:So amazing that he's going to Pikeville College :zzz:

haha i think he had 29 and 34 against you all this season.
Nobody from Phelps should even be aloud to say anything on here.
They were awful this year.
and besides that, Kelly Wells is one of the best coaches in the nation!
1st game of the 15th Region Tournament.

Coach Carwile should have PC ready to go.

South Floyd is a very tough team.

I will not make any predictions, just wish both teams the best of the luck.
PCC by 6
I would like for the other front runners in the region to have a Green light to shoot, shooot. It would all be different. P.C. by 1. With the green light.
If they were shooting 50% from the field, they might get the green light

Anyone from Phelps signing with Pikeville? Anyone else from Phelps leading the state in scoring?
HawksRule Wrote:Anyone from Phelps signing with Pikeville? Anyone else from Phelps leading the state in scoring?

Don't feed the troll.
J-Rod Wrote:Don't feed the troll.

I'm quick to defend you should know that by now.

And leads the state in scoring...yeap, he's something to joke about.

Anyway, back to the topic. Great game, my prediction: PCC by 4.
EasyMoney Wrote:I agree

I think he is good enough to play at Eastern or Morehead.

I have just noticed your post, but that is something I've been saying all year.
PCC wins this one. Hobo will have another good night. PCC By 6.